Advance Auto Parts / E-Advancereturn

Advance auto parts customer service has gone down the toilet and there is no email to send a comment regarding the lack of customer service received by Brook Miller from store 9534 in Florida. He doesn't know the store manager full name and refuses to give the district manager name. So I guess I will post it on social media. I went to return some items that did not work for me and was interrogated by Mr. Miller regarding use, whether or not they can be resold, and whether I knew their return policy that is on the back of an 18 x 24 poster that no one is looking for in the store. I gave an original receipt, items were purchased less than 24 hrs ago, and the items had all packaging intact. The receipt does not have a return policy on it either. What happened to customer service? This location has Autozone, O'Reilly, and Napa within 5 blocks and this is how you will treat a person. I guess my credit card is not good at your store so I will continue my future business in a place where customers are not interrogated and provided the highest customer service possible. Why are these not resellable?

Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance