ADP Flexible Spendingflex spending is a nightmare!

I took 4 hours of my day and uploaded each and every receipt for 'validation'. I then spent 2 hours on a phone call with someone who could hardly speak english, let alone care about my problem on the account, then finally got a supervisor who just kept telling me that the receipts didn't match up! My god I sent you eobs from cigna! These people have suspended my card with over 900.00 on it... Of which I can only carry over 500 next year and will lose the rest. This is a scam, I cannot even get anyone on the phone that cares enough to help me get these supposedly unvalidated doctor's claims and receipts figured out.
The problem with this system is the dates and the amounts... If they don't match up exactly, you will not get validated... Even if they are a penny or two off! Sometimes I will pay a vendor such as carecentrix 3 payments to clear an account and not one by one per every little single item I ordered for my cpap machine. But... Adp's system is too stupid to understand that the eob may have 3 separate charges which in total will add up to the amount I charged on my fsa card! This whole ordeal is the most frustrating thing i've ever dealt with - and it's my own money! Any reasonable human can look at even the titles of the where the charges were made, for example: johns hopkins medical and see that it was at my pcp provider for an appointment.
Plus - out of all of the scans I sent in yesterday only two of them appeared on the system!!! As I was talking with the supervisor today I uploaded 3 more, and she said "oh I see them now"! Are you kidding me??? Then she went on to argue the point that the money isn't matching up and she thought I was trying to pay for an old visit to the dermatologist with 2017 funds! Absurd! Look at the eob lady... It was for a 2017 visit on jan 9th!!!

I will never ever ever use an fsa again. The only reason I wanted to try this was because my employer gave us all 500.00 a year in the account as "free money". Unless you have all the time in the world to maintain receipts, eobs and scan a [censor] load of materials this process is absurd! They can keep my effing' money... I make more per hour than to sit around spending my time on the phone with [censor] that aren't willing to help me or even think through the issues and 'validate' the medical charges.