The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Activity Superstore — comedy night for two - voucher no. gfdy103359 / activation no. aag-[protected]
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We were given a 'Comedy Night for Two', our children paid £34.99 for it as a present to us, after much trouble trying to find a venue in London with any availability before the expiry date and after emailing Activity Superstore they suggested I contact a comedy co. in London called 'Just the tonic' which I did and they found us availability for Saturday 24th Nov. My complaint is that they have now emailed me my tickets which state they are £6.50 each, £13 in total which is £22 less than our children paid!! ... I emailed Activity Superstore on Tuesday 20/11 asking if there has been a mistake or whether we will be getting a refund for the difference and simply received an automated response saying 'we will endeavour to reply within 4 working days' ... I would say this is daylight robbery to be honest. If you pay £35 you should get a product worth £35 or more!! ... Please can you look into this as a matter or urgency. Thank you.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Activity Superstore Complaints & Reviews
- Activity Superstore - simply ridiculous
- Activity Superstore - shafted
- Activity Superstore - trying to book chosen activity
- Activity Superstore - wont refund me
- Activity Superstore - stupid process
- Activity Superstore - spa day voucher
- Activity Superstore - voucher
- Activity Superstore - voucher-meerkat experience
- Activity Superstore - value of event
- Activity Superstore - failed to book us in at restaurant activation no aag-180-571-337 voucher number gftw102053