ABAR Home ImprovementPaid for services that werent completed

I hired the Owner Of ABAR home improvement Anthony Barbagallo to build a deck & cement around the deck on 3/27/09.
Unfortunately for me I paid him on 3/27/09. He began the job on 3/30/09 as agreed. The job was supposed to be completed in a week. Initially due to the excessive rain the cement portion of the job has not been completed. I have tried to no avail to reach Mr Barbagallo & he has not return my call. Subsequently his business numbers are disconnected. I call his cell & periodically I will get text message back. I dont believe he is the person replying. He has promised to complete the job on several occassision the last date being 6/10/09. He did not show or return any of my numerous calls. The only reason I dealt with him is because his company did my roof 2yrs ago. Anthony Barbagallo of Staten Island is unprofessional.