A-1 Roofing / Robert FureyPoor service!

T

Paid for new rubber roof with warranty. Roof was leaking after 6 weeks. To make a long story short he would not stand by his warranty and told me to take him to court. I DID, he never showed and I was awarded$2200. After three years I am still waiting for my money. The shotty roof job caused damage to the drywall and ruined my carpets, not to mention the plywood on the roof that had to be completely removed. What a nightmare especially for a single parent of three working hard just to make the mortgage payments. BEWARE!