911safes.comCustomer Service

Received the wrong product from company, have emailed them three times as this is the only form of communication with the company. Called the phone number and got a man who said he was their "tech support" but couldn't help me. Website says there's a 25% restocking fee on all returns, and you only have ten days. It's getting close to ten days but I can't get a response from these people!

More 911safes.com Complaints & Reviews

• Dw
    DW23 Apr 24, 2015

I won't EVER purchase anything from 911safes.com again. I ordered a safe and a badly damaged safe was left on my door step while I was out. Their order confirmation information says that one will need to sign for delivery and to be sure to inspect for damage at that time. Well, I was never given that chance. When I found the item, I immediately emailed as there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER. It took 10 days for them to have the safe picked up. During that time, I sent many emails requesting to speak to someone. They never called me and I was never given a number to reach them. 911safes ignored many of my emails and when they would respond (many days after reaching out to them) their responses were terse and not very helpful. They clearly did not care about my business. Really, their customer service is nonexistent. Now I'm waiting for a refund. Who knows how long that will take. They don't respond to any of my inquiries. I'm getting close to calling my CC company and disputing the charge. This company is the WORST.

• Be
    Becca A. Jan 19, 2013

I have made several purchases. I am saddened to hear of you having a bad experience. I have always found them to be quite pleasant and most accommodating. I have recommended them several times and all of their transactions have been excellent. I guess that, with them dealing with thousands of customers, there has to be one that isn't satisfied. My opinion... They have the highest quality products and customer service, for the lowest prices anywhere. When it comes to my security, I will trust it to no one else.

• Ol
    OL Longhorn Jan 19, 2013

I have ordered 10 different times for MulTLock products and never had a problem.
    They alos have the best price online.

• Ra
    Ray M. Nov 07, 2012

It is marked very clearly on their web site about the 10 day return policy and the restocking fees. You should have read it before you purchased it. I always read the return policy before I purchase anything. They are a great company and I have been doing business with them for 13 years now. Blame yourself for your own negligence.

• Jl
    JLem Nov 11, 2011

Make very sure that what you are buying from 911safes.com won't have to be returned. They charge a 25% "restocking" fee, not only on returns, but on exchanges. I wanted to exchange an item that I bought from them for another, more expensive item and was told it could cost me $25. And it needs to be done within 10 days. They know it is not cost effective to pay the fee plus additional shipping both ways. So, in essence they are saying, "no refunds, no exchanges".