800 ServiceNon stop calling my home

D

This company calls my home several times a day and its annoying. For example, the fifth time today I answered without giving them a chance to say a word. I told them to stop calling or I will call the better business bureau and hung up. They called just to ring my phone right back. They call me every twenty minutes to every hour, every day. I am a fairly young widow who is very frustrated by this annoyance.

• Wa
    Wayne Tubbs Apr 09, 2021

I've received this scam at 1:36 P.M., and I didn't answer it. I've checked my caller I.D., it said, "*00 Service [protected]: I know it's a scam. I want them arrested.

• Ve
    Verde Diablo Apr 30, 2011

I've also received numerous calls from phone numbers connected with 800 Service. It seems that they maintain numbers that are used for different purposes (Telemarketing, Political Robo Calls, etc.)

It gets tiring to say the least. I wish they would make it to where you can block phone calls by using the name of the calling party, and not just the number.