4WheelOnline.comFalse Advertising

C

EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Due to my Jeep Wrangler being a little too tall, I decided to order some tubular, black matte rock rails that I saw on 4WheelOnline.com to help boost me up. The picture showed the perfect rails and I ordered promptly paying a reasonable $185 plus free shipping. Imagine my surprise when I received the rails and they were NOTHING like the picture represented? The rails I received were thin finishing rails that fit flush against the vehicle. There was absolutely no toehold available. When I tried to return the rails, I was told they would charge me for the original shipping (remember it was free?) as well as a 25% restocking fee. Plus I would have to foot the return shipping cost which was $65. I was told that it isnt their fault if I felt the product that I received wasnt the same product represented on their website. When I explained that this isnt my opinion, it's a fact; the products are not even remotely similar, Customer Service told me they were sorry but couldnt help me.
I was told to contact the Better Business Bureau or do my little blogs, but if I returned the product I would be charged the restocking fee.
Very disappointed and will badmouth 4WheelOnline.com at every opportunity.