29 PrimeScamming under new name

W

Russell Wallace has now opened the doors for the 4th time in 3 1/2 years to his new company name...29 prime! Russell has a track record of being a fly by night and operating scam telemarketing operations for local SEO. Check out reliable listing, ilocal sem, your local merchant and now 29 prime. The facts are all there for everyone to see and believe me, there are enough to keep you busy and want to stay away from this ###. He feels the way to operate a business is to sign up as many clients as Forrest(sales closer) can sell with an agreement for a minimum of 3 months off of there press 1 campaign that hits nationwide claiming they are google's 411 service calling to update your profile. Since they know they won't be able to do anything for you, Russell has learned from his failures that if he has a signed contract with 3 months, he can charge you. If his tele scam boiler room can pump out sales each week...you can see how Russell banks on several clients a month for a minimum of 3 months of payment. He has scammed employees out of money by his midnight move tactics and destroyed the market for small business owners on front page placement. This is not a competitor nor an ex employee...what i have provided here are nothing more than FACTS that can be viewed by typing in the ex companies he has constructed. Attorney generals have received several complaints and get a kick out of this clown...like any scam telemarketing operation, they all get about 4-6 years of destroying peoples lives before they are shut down. You cant operate under deceptive business practices with this kind of lack on integrity and stay out of the spotlight...buyer beware!!! Do your research before paying to have your online profile managed!! There are some ethical companies that have been in business for years under the same name!! Again i repeat...what has been presented here is FACT. Russell Wallace, Forrest Blackburn and 29 prime...scammers at it again under new name and scamming the marketplace.

• Vu
    Vuligarte Apr 15, 2012

Changed business address made me loose business scam artist just type in 29 prime scams in google and you will see be ware.

• Ej
    EJCold Mar 09, 2012

They lied and lied. Amen. They insisted they were Google. This number on my caller id [protected], if you call it they say This is Google voice. They send a message to your cell phone that says "Google" and your number. They give you a "Google Verification" number. They use the word Google to deceive you. They reel you in with "updating" your "Free Google" account . They ran on and on about how bad my web site optimization is, they went on and on about I did not even show up properly and they would help, because they are Google. Do not listen to anyone who works there ever. They are notorious scammers. There are numerous businesses that got nothing for their money. They are a scam.

• Hf
    H FORTI Feb 15, 2012

THEY SUCK EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE 29 PRIME IS A RIPOFF

• Oa
    oaccessasia Feb 10, 2012

I tried their one months trial offer then cancelled after the first month then he proceeded to bill our credit card illegally 159.00 for the next 8 months. I filed a claim with my cc company and they will be refunding me. I will be contacting the state attorney general. I am sure he is going to be investigated along with all of those idiot customer service ###s.

• Me
    menoliketelemarketers Dec 02, 2011

Best thing to do is get them worked up into thinking they have a sucker on the phone. Be sure to give a false name and slightly change your voice since they record the calls for proof you accepted their [censored] offer. Then after a few minutes ask them if they swallow? or if they are a pitcher or a catcher? or if they have ever taken it in the rear while on an elevator? If this happens enough they will seek other employment leaving the company with no one to do their dirty work.

• Pi
    pissedat29prime Oct 12, 2011

This is a total sham company - these people have called me dozens of times and I have, on countless occassions, followed the instructions for having my number removed. To no avail. They keep calling. By checking these complaint forums I found out that the number calling me is from a company currently named 29 Prime - their number is on their website: www.29prime.com - I called a bunch of times trying to get a supervisor, they keep saying he's not available, what a bunch of bull. There seems to be only 2 people answering the phone Kelly and Marcus, if you have a problem with these people, I'd suggest hitting them where it hurts, so to speak, just start calling them incessantly, if everyone with a gripe against them does this on a regular basis, they'll be so busy answer complaint phone calls that they won't be able to stay in business. Their number is [protected]...start calling and don't stop. Give them a taste of their own medicine!

• Mr
    Mr. Pissed Sep 07, 2011

If 29 Prime is a skilled, professional corporation, they would be able to make an update to their call list. But they can't.

Josh Bloom Aug 29, 2011

A friend of mine that worked there and I tried some online ads. But somehow it put my number on their list. I got a phone call and thought it was a joke.. but after reading this board, now I realize why he left there and saud that they smelled like a scam and are changing company names.

• Th
    TheFenceGuys Aug 25, 2011

Boss made the mistake of signing up with 29prime, once I got here I decided to do some investigation as more SEO companys contatcted him trying to sell there services, what I have read here and other places is scary! So today about 20 min ago 29 prime called because there are billing issues>? I giggled and said I think the issue might be every phone number we have for you is diconnected, she sounded shocked and assured me I could reach her at the number I already had even went on to give me her extention. I then said I will call you back at the number and extention you provided as soon as we hang up and as long as I can reach you we will take care of any billing issues there may be... hung up, dialed the number the woman gave me less than 1 min before and surprise surprise the number is disconnected! Beware!!!

• Mr
    mrobert Aug 24, 2011

well i have been wth 29 prime now for one year iam a real Business owner i been through alot of money starting from telephone books websites ect different other companys through out i own a company myself every one talks about this person this company more then likely it was a past employee or another owner talking bad to make a sale or a promise or can do better i have nothing to say about 29 prime its one year now and iam still on the front page .

MARCUS WAYNE Aug 10, 2011

THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE THINK THAT THIS SERVICE IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE OVER NIGHT. tHEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS TAKE TIME, WE CAN'T JUST PUSH A BUTTON AN LIKE MAGIC, YOU'RE ON THE FRONT PAGE. wE CAN GET YOU ON THE FRONT PAGE BUT CANNOT MAKE PEOPLE CALL YOU. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT PEOPLE HAVE CHOICES.

• Bo
    BobMackey25 Jul 26, 2011

Yep. Just received a call and was hung up on when I asked their name. Note that robo calls to numbers registered on the Do Not Call list are illegal and subject to fine. Register your number and file a complaint each time they call. Just make sure you note their number. Go to https://complaints.donotcall.gov.

• To
    Tow Guy Jul 14, 2011

Filed a complaint with the LA area BBB (of which they are NOT affiliated) and they actually responded saying my numbers were removed from their system. Didn't happen, so now when they call I'm going to press "1" and wait for the live voice to which I'm going yell "### Off!". If they don't like it, well, they can file a complaint against me with the BBB!

• Al
    all seo is a scam Jul 07, 2011

They tell you that they are the big guys when they call you, "we're like the 800 pound gorilla in the room, " they said. "We have over 23, 000 clients."

• J8
    J81 Jun 15, 2011

29 prime's automated phone message eludes that they are Google calling about your Places listing. I pressed 1 and when I was connected I asked if this was Google and received a very rude reply and was hung up on. I'm glad he was rude, nice reflection of the company it looks like from these other posts.

• 29
    29PRIME IS A JOKE Jun 10, 2011

29 prime is the BIGGEST joke. Anyone filing a lawsuit against them or know of one already? I know a few companies that would like to add their name to it. I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH...DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE AS DISCUSSED AND THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL WHEN YOU REACH OUT.
    BIGGEST LESSON LEARNED. NEVER AGAIN.

annoyedSEO Jun 01, 2011

29 prime is a bunch of crap! customer service is unhelpful and rude! when asking to be removed from their call list i was hung up on. when i called the direct line to the business they would not transfer my call to anyone in charge.

• My
    mysearchT May 24, 2011

HI LAKERFAN24 lol! STOP PLAYING WITH ME ED/NICK

• My
    mysearchT May 24, 2011

& dont forget to add the author of report he owned MYSEARCH SEO ED KOHLSCHREIBER [protected] NICK KOHLSCHREIBER [protected] ANDREW LAMBERT [protected]

• Wh
    whatgoesaround5529 May 14, 2011

Here is what to do...print out all negative reviews you can find on 29 prime along with Russell Wallace (CEO), Your local Merchant, ilocalsem, Reliable Listing. Type these company names previously owned by Russell Wallace into the computer, followed by scam. You will be able to find an endless amount of information on Russell's scam SEO companies that he has been setting up and shutting down as a fly by night for the past 4 years. The California Attorney General that you want to contact is Kamala D. Harris. You can ask for M. Scott or J. Salazar, both in the public inquiry unit for Kamala D. Harris. There phone number for the office of Kamala Harris Attorney General is [protected]. You must also write to the attorney general and include all scam related posts and stress the fact of how this company and individual is extremely fraudulent. Physical Address for the Attorney General is P.O. Box 944255 Sacramento, CA [protected]. Its important to make a copy of everything. Believe me, Russell does not know what is coming his way. He thought losing his main merchant account for the first time after ripping customers off and finally getting his account shut down at Your Local Merchant(previous name to 29 prime) was a learning experience. File a complaint with the attorney general today to have this scammer Russell Wallace and 29 prime shut down!! Included is a picture of Russell Wallace. There office is located in Mission Viejo, CA off of Jeronimo and Acero. 29 Prime posts that their physical address is located in Newport Beach. This is set up to try and stay under the radar as they do not operate out of Newport Beach. It is also imperative to contact Santa Ana FBI office re: Russell Wallace and known entities.

• Ca
    cargovman May 13, 2011

I live across the country and about 3000 miles away... anyone have the address or a complaint line so I can contact Californias Attorney General?

• Ca
    cargovman May 13, 2011

I have been waiting for a refund of 199.00 since 3/15/2011. these people have no shame. I would avoid at all cost!!! they suck!

• Bo
    Bob Anderton May 10, 2011

This is true and easily verifiable. Russell Wallace rips people off (customers and employees) and then closes the doors when they are getting caught up with. Just no conscious. How do these people sleep at night?

• Sc
    screw29prime May 10, 2011

Mr. Anonymous O Sounds just like the guy I spoke with on the phone for the past 3 aggravating months when I get the scam calls. The minute I get stern with anyone on the other end of the line I get cursed at and hung up on. I think WebDeveloper2011 has much to gain by deceiving the small business owners, it keeps his pay checks coming. Mark, don't worry about anonymous O Jabbing at you about your spelling. He is obviously a little guy with a small penis who never gets laid due to his ability to point out someone else s short comings to cover his own. I have been receiving calls from 29 prime now for the last 5 months and I don't even own a business. I ask them to put me on the do not call list and they call me again the next day. The only way I can get satisfaction for my time being wasted is to call back many times a day and waste as much of their time as possible. So have fun answering the phone when I call you guys 8 to 10 times a day to mess with you, your mothers, sisters, grand mothers and who ever else i can offend you with for the day. Satisfaction is great, getting even feels better and yes... I have nothing better to do with my day than to screw with this company. Happy phone calling!

Anonymous O Apr 19, 2011

Dear "Mark McDonald", first of all you're full of crap, second of all you need to learn how to spell. Don't you all think if Mark McDonald was actually a small business owner he'd be smart enough to know how to spell the word cheap not CHEEP also the scam arrtested wtf does that even mean? Mark McDonald if you really are a small business owner I don't think there's any SEO company that can help you. They can only get you to the first page buddy you still have to close them when they call. Seeing how is it that you're an uneducated idiot I can see why you're upset and think they didn't do anything for you. My advice go back to school and learn how to read and write correctly this time. -Anonymous

Mark McDonald Apr 02, 2011

Im a small business owner and this Company called me. Gave me this whole long rap and I must say it sounded great. Guess I should have known it was to good to be true. The scam arrtested that I spoke to said Id pay $299 down and $99 a month. Then took my money only for me to get another call saying that they wouldn't do things that cheep. The problem didn't stop there. Now they have my $299 and refuse to give the money back. This company is just that a scam..

• We
    WebDeveloper2011 Mar 29, 2011

I've worked in the development department at 29Prime for years with 8 other guys and do consider myself to be quite knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization. We've developed Ranking reports and have real proof to show clients where they rank on google. If you look in the front page of the website you will see very clearly that we guarantee front page placement or you don't get charged for your service. There are no contracts. I have no reason to lie about any of this because I have nothing to gain from lying. When looking to see what you might have to gain from your writing I would suspect that you're a competitor aimed at cutting us down because we can guarantee out product or you're an ex employee who's looking to let off steam.

John Domingo Con Artist Feb 24, 2011

I agree. This guy is out of control. If you are "lucky" enough to suffer through his pitch on who he is and his background/past, you'll get to hear that he had cancer or some nonsense, yet he's a big fat pig that seems more than indulgent in eating, drinking, spending money, etc. - hardly the life of someone back with a second chance. I knew this fool from back when he had a guy named John Domingo flipping sales at his office. They would actually tell customers that they ARE Google.

And yes, he has destroyed the market for business owners to use a service that could add value to their companies. Russell Wallace also has this passive/aggressive thing going on with his Mexican wife who usually is the "manager" of customer service. Basically this means when a customer wants a refund, she handles the call. She has zero education and is the last person about to give up Russell's stolen money.

So many characters this guy hires and is surrounded with. Also they don't actually DO any of the optimization there. They use a company called "Relevant Ads" and they don't even want to work with this clown Russell.

Save your $300-$900 bucks and run away away as fast as you can if these fools contact you.