200dollarptc.comSCAM!!! SCAM!! SCAM!!!

I

SCAM!!! SCAM!! SCAM!!! 200dollarptc.com is a scam pyramid type site. It will never pay back. Do not give your credit information ever. You never get paid. You will lose all your money. I have never got paid.

• Al

200dollarptc
    to Paypal [email protected]

• Fe
    ferreira da silva Jan 01, 2015

Payments Received: $ 10, 713, 408.00 to September 18, 2014 Paypal.
    Never entered this amount
    I want $ 200 PTC pay me to deceive me because I had my time clicking on ads and blow me I'd like to find justice for scambook please help me get my money please
    It was as Premium Membership: Yearly
    was registered on December 24, 2013
    September 18, 2014 Paypal (personal information) $ 10, 713, 408.00 it as paid, but the amount of US $ 10, 713, 408.00, did not enter my PayPal account did not have any PTC dollar response 200 company.

• Fe
    ferreira da silva Dec 31, 2014

France, December 31, 2015

I wish 200dollarptc pay me for me fool because I sent my time listings by clicking am registered since December 24, 2013, as Premium Membership: Yearly, as already paid this amount of 10, 713, 408.00, in my paypal account that amount not lodged, peopl Competent authorities help to help recover money I earned.

Premium Membership: Yearly Payments Received: $ 10, 713, 408.00

name: avlisad

• Wa
    waqas sharif Jul 13, 2014

this is fake i withdraw a money but after 3 months amount is still pending in 200dollarptc