123astrologyblair gorman

E

i didn't recieve a reading--i didn't pay for anything, but i did give up personal info that could be used for identity theft

More 123astrology Complaints & Reviews

• Ry
    Ryanin Bryce Jun 28, 2018

RETROSPECTIVE ANALYSIS
    I cleaned out my filing system recently and ditched an old reading from Blair Gorman. I was Gobsmacked at its accuracy in hind sight.
    This reading had expired in it's timeframe so I binned it after reading again...but I remembered the author's name.
    A few years ago I bought various numerology-astrology readings from people online including Blair Gorman ...all at different times. His stood out in its accuracy, especially the year by year section which is easier to review and ascertain accuracy and relevance.Wow what a ride it had been...all captured in Blair Gorman's words. Thank you! Wish I had taken it more seriously in the beginning but it is only in retrospect that I appreciated the messages.
    Ryanin Bryce

• Ha
    Happycustomer11 Dec 22, 2016

I paid for a reading in 2013 and received a 157 page reading. I have just come across it again nearly 4 years later...all i can say is wow and thank you so much Blair Gorman.

From 1 very satisfied customer

• Ta
    Take a Number Aug 21, 2016

I got one of Blair's reports and found it to be helpful in providing insight at a level that I think is hardly likely to be coincidence. I have actually gotten two reports, one free and one paid as I recall and while I think the daily details are fuzzy, the overall impression I came away with was that, in some way I don't understand, numerology does have the ability to predicate certain tendencies, stresses, strengths, etc.

As far as the "I'm waiting by my computer for your response..." complaints, all I can say is wow. You must lead a very sheltered life. This is a very typical approach that is used in marketing. You do know that Blair is trying to provide a service for money, right? I have seen this "personal" approach used in everything form health products to financial newsletters by very reputable providers. It is described in legal terms as "puffery" and I don't know how any adult could think someone on the other side of the world is at his computer 24/7 waiting for responses to come in. I mean, really. Do you still believe in the Tooth Fairy?

Bottom line: My experience makes me believe that Blair is a legit guy, who has a service that he is pretty transparent about selling, using promotional language that falls well within the bounds of acceptable business practices. If his conduct rises to the level of egregious behavior, I'd hate to see how you guys handle a real bad guy.

• Il
    Ildiko Aug 05, 2015

Hi Blair I got a email from you about my 10/8/1950 birthday but I can't pay you now so maybe in the future thank you
    Ildiko

• In
    introublecauseofblair Apr 27, 2015

he even never told me how he made a life chart, on what kind of ideas it was based?
    was it really only numerologique, or did he interfere on a bad way?

he ruined my life, i say it again,
    if he even isnt sincere enough to have said how he made the "predictions" he is not a good men!

i mailed him and waited for an answer, he is just not good!

• Mister Blair ruined my life in 2009 with his so called "predictions" or whatsever.
    i want to warn the people on this internet thing to Not contact Mister Blair!
    he spend days o having an influence on my life, and surely Not in a good way
    please people be warned!
    he is not a good man with his occult behaviours, do not ask him for help,
    he is not knowing what he's doing ruining someones good life!

does anyone of you had the same experience? please help...

• Ca
    C.A.I. Philippines Jan 01, 2015

I find it very unfair for Blair to be accused of as scammer. In 2010, out of my desire to know/understand myself better, I tried getting his reading for a certain amount. And he sent me, on time, as he promised he would send, the said reading. And the reading was astonishing and amazing. It certainly helped me understand myself more, and to confirm the varied talents i've got. And, in addition to the reading, he sent me lots of freebies information, that, only this year 2015, i thought of checking them out. I didn't even know then (because i didn't pay attention to the freebies he sent) that those freebies would be very useful for my life once the things being taught there are applied.

rightNow Nov 03, 2014

Oh sorry about posting a comment twice... I thought my first didn't go thru so I had to write a whole new one lol but I guess that should show you how dedicated I was to making sure that people who are really looking for something to help them could get an honest and unbiased opinion. Take care!

rightNow Nov 03, 2014

I was reading thru these comments and I decided to post a comment because I bought one of these reports and it was like scary accurate! I did see that it was generated by the Decoz software... it states that at the beginning of the report so I'm not sure why someone would say that it's a scam. Plus, even if it didn't state that, I'm not really sure how any rational person could believe that someone handwrote a 100+ page report about them in a day or two lol that would be weird. Now, I bought my report from this guy about 7 years ago but I do seem to recall him taking a while to send me my report, so that part may be true where people are saying that they didn't get their report. But I did eventually get the report after sending the guy several emails requesting my report. And I will also say that the only reason I'm even on this site posting this comment is because the report generated by this software that the guy uses is sooooo accurate that I've been using it for the last seven years and was just looking online to see where I could buy another one because my report stops at year 2014. And when I say this thing is accurate, I mean it's accurate to the point where it gives you a year to year break down of what will be going on in your life, a month-to-month breakdown and even a day-by-day breakdown. And the things that it's saying in the day-to-day aren't like astrology reports where it's very general and could apply to anyone... on the contrary, it will say something like there's going to be a change of job today and on that day I actually got a different job. Or there will be a birth today and on that day my daughter was born. That's why I say it's scary accurate!!! So if you're looking for something what will help you to understand the forces that are shaping your life, the reason you're filling the way you are or in the position you're in then I really recommend getting one of these readings or, as one of the other commenters suggested, going out and buying the software and generating your own reading. The program is supposed to be written by a master numerologist and I would not refute that at all. For anyone that's on the fence about this thing, I throw the full weight of my recommendation behind this!!! You'll be glad you gave it a try!

rightNow Nov 03, 2014

I've read all of the complaints on this site and so I decided to comment to offer a different perspective. I bought a reading a few years back and honestly the report was soooo accurate that it's almost scary. I'm a computer programmer by trade so I was pretty sure that it was computer generated... and with the personalized report being over 100 pages I'm not really sure how anyone could believe that it was personally written by hand in 2 or 3 days anyway lol that would be crazy! And as to reports being the same, if someone has the same name and the same birthday, their reports would be the same... that's the point of numerology... that words and numbers mold and shape our lives and people with the same names and dates would encounter the same forces and fates. Someone said that this guy Blair got the computer program from Decoz and I did see that in the report but he clearly didn't make an attempt to hide that fact or he would've taken it out of the report before he sent it. He bought a program that's supposed to be written by a master numerologist, put up a website and marketed his services like any good business man. I've personally found nothing scammy about the report. But I will say that I seem to remember having to send him several emails after I purchased the report before he responded and sent me my personalized report. Now I've been had the report for about 7 years and I still refer to it from time to time and it's always pretty accurate. And for anyone who's on the fence about it, I'd suggest going to http://www.sun-angel.com/numerology/report_free_name.php and doing a free name reading on yourself and everyone you know and see how accurate the free reading is and it'll give you a glimpse of how powerful the report is that this guy Blair provides. But that being said, one of the commenters posted a link to the software that Blair uses to create the reports so I assume you could just go by the program and make your own report lol might even be cheaper. But the reports are very detailed, very thorough and very accurate. And the only reason I even took the time to write this much is because of how accurate the report has been over these years... it's really almost scary! honestly! I'd definitely say that if you're into numerology or you're looking for some kind of tool to help you understand the forces at large that are shaping your life I'd really recommend getting one of these reports

• Te
    Terry Holliday Oct 24, 2014

I keep getting the following error in a pop-up message box
    Warning: The magic method __call() must have public visibility and cannot be static in /home/astro123/public_html/releases/[protected]/application/models/Calculation/Numerology/Abstract.php on line 25

MaureenG Oct 15, 2014

Hi Blair! I tried to order my report but was unable to do so, as I only have paypal and no credit card. Can you help me out with this? I enjoy astrology and want to check out the numerology for a while to see how it works.

MaureenG Oct 15, 2014

Blair, I have tried to order the report with paypal but then it asks me for a credit card. I don't have a credit card. Can you point me in the right direction to purchase through just paypal?

Matilde Aug 14, 2014

I have just read the reading sent to Natalee Jewel. Her 'numbers' are not the same as mine, but guess what - the reading was identical to mine with the exception of the name appearing through it. Rather concerning I feel. I will not be sending any money!

[email protected]
    If you need to contact me Blair

Aj Drinkard May 31, 2013

Sorry for my punctuation and grammar. I know it sucks lol

Aj Drinkard May 31, 2013

I really don't know what to think? JS
    I've been reading these comments for the last hour, word from word.
    I'm stuck, my numbers are 5, 3, 11 (free reading in numeral order)
    Meaning, I see all sides and points of views.
    In which makes me indecisive at tI'mes, ESP I how I feel.
    I haven't purchased anything from Blair yet, of course as a skeptic
    And curious person. I decided to research my findings before...
    Yes, indeed I want to know what betters my life, having a better
    Understanding of why things happen the way they do. Doesn't anybody?

Listen all I know in the free reading, I laughed in disbelief, It pin pointed some things about me that seemed accurate.
    Now the one thing that gets to me, it said I was an #3 and #11 soul surge
    The funny thing is I see the number 311 everywhere, esp with tI'me.
    The number 11s is a number I see everywhere, such as my birthday & name to calculate such a number... I've seen for years, Interests me greatly? Also Blair said I was prone to astral attacks. I did a little research, I see the definite signs. I'm sensitive and curious, in which makes me prone to these attacks. I have a open channel. I will take Blair's advice, computer generated or not. I need to protect myself from this. In a conscious way of course. No witch craft ###. LOL I'm just glad I'm aware, I think that's the first step.
    I'm highly intuitive, I feel like BC of this sI'mple mini reading. That's one small tip of advice, will help me advance. My learning to go beyond my negative thinking, channel more positive thinking. Not that I don't, but now I'm aware when these attacks happen. shield them. I do feel unique and in touch with Something special. May God help me find my way, with a little help. But I have to beware of the wrong spiritual paths. I need enlightenment, but I need to be careful. As it says
    I'm hoping Blair, you aren't what you speak of when you say, careful about those astral attacks. I've always been interested in numbers and science.
    Even though I'm a seeing to believe it kinda girl... Pretty much explains it
    (Ps. telling me I need to buy your product, it's my last chance)
    Even I know without intuition ... Its a little far fetched

• 67
    $67 Jan 30, 2013

Be aware of the dog!

• Ad
    adriantesq Jan 18, 2013

I'm Welsh. So I've spent most of my life asking myself 'Who am I?', 'Where am I?', 'How did I get here?' and 'Where am I going?' And for most of working career I relied on horoscopes to give me my daily dose of inspiration. Then, on approaching my retirement in 2010, I invested a modest amount in a reading from Blair Gorman and haven't looked at my horoscope ever since. I'm very pleased with the reading I bought. I didn't seek refreshers in 2011 and 2012 as the momentum I developed from the 2010 reading brought me as much health, wealth, and happiness, as I needed. Abundance began beckoning me last year, so I was pleasantly surprised to read the flyer that Dawn and the Numerologist.Com team emailed me a few days ago, and have, therefore, naturally, placed an order for my update reading for 2013. I have to admit that I was a bit sceptical about numerology, but the past three years has made me much more open-minded, and not just about numerology. I'm writing a book about my enlightenment, because it might help others like me (aspie-geeks) to find out who they are, where they are, how they got there, and where they are going. I have nothing but respect and thanks for Blair.

• 10
    100%HonestTruth Dec 13, 2012

Back in 2010 I purchased Blair Gorman numerology report (along with free relationship compatibility report). I must say that I have been impressed with it. Some things I have questioned, and some very accurate. Even when I have read portions of the report to family/friends they too have been impressed with it's accuracy.
    It's sad to see that some consumers are not satisfied, but hey nothing will ever be perfect. There will always be a % of unsatisfied people.

I have recommended purchasing the full report to many people. Even if it's just for jolts of laughter. Nothing is more amusing then someone who absolutely knows nothing about you (personally) giving you snippets of who you are, what you may become, directions your life may turn.

I am 100% Satisfied! Defiantly money well spent

• Br
    Brian.AG Dec 07, 2012

I'm sorry for those of you who recieved disappointment.
    Blair Gorman gave me great service, i was hesitant to pay at first like most of us but I was pulled in by the enticing information
    he had for me and when i did pay i recieve all that was promised and much more than expected.
    I was surprised to even find a day to day account of what to expect and more often than not i would encounter what was described.
    I learned not to expect every piece of information to be accurate with regard to the days. Some times what is spoken of for tuesday would occur on wednesday, i dont mind that. Im not looking for the map of my life like "take twenty steps in this direction",
    just an overview, a general scensing of the feel of the period. It's usually spot on, if not, it's vaguely in the area. I just give it a few days then look back and usually it describes how the period was.
    My only disappointment was the day to day readings ended in may 2012. It's actually pretty impressive considering i got the numerology reading in 2010.
    It's ok, i still have the monthly reading untill april 2018. Does that mean i die then???? Doesnt matter to me for now :)
    My suggestion to most of the disappointed folk, have some patience. Give the man a break.
    Peace and Love

Sam2244 Aug 31, 2012

Blair Gorman has provided me with the same initial reading for my son as was for me. He talks about my son's teenage years as if he is a lot older at this stage and my son has only turned 13 recently. I paid $118 AUD for a reading plus 10 extra free reports but didn't receive the extras and emails go unanswered...
    Sam

• Pa
    Patricia Cloud Aug 08, 2012

Blair, if you can see this, I just received another email from you saying that you are working on my Life Changing Reading and all I have to do is order it from you. I have done this. I sent in my $67 to you on July 27. I received all my free stuff, which was great, but I'm yet to see my Life changing Reading from you. I have sent you emails and have called the telephone number but to no avail. Please, send me my 130 page Life Changing Reading like you promised. Eagerly waiting. Patricia Cloud

• Ps
    P St A. Nov 28, 2011

AMAZING!!! I can't believe there is a live link to Numerology.com is at the top of this list of complaints and justifications about why comcast or some company or other didn't deliver a reading. REALLY?????

• Ps
    P St A. Nov 28, 2011

Hello Mr Gorman,
    I have reason to believe that you and Numerologist Mike Madigan are the same person. It certainly seems that the web site you both use is identical and you both offer a free mini reading that naturally is a come on to point of the offer an outlay of cash.
    I got a mini reading and honestly really didn't think it was accurate on some very basic levels.
    Because of this i began to do a search for Mike Madigan reviews and complaints. what i found was YOUR review of Mr Madigan stating that he is an honest professional. I clicked that page a bit and found that it was a part of a site that was intended to provide testimonials to drive business to a site, back to Numerology.com
    I do a great deal of computer research and am unable to establish that Mike with the Australian accent actually exists. All roads lead back to you.
    Sir, I feel that this is a very poor practice for a person who is presumably on a life path of helping others to live their best lives. It would be much more honest to simply tell the truth at the beginning and not try to drag unsuspecting people in with the ever enticing "something for nothing". People come to numerology and astrology and for help not to be taken advantage of.
    You may indeed be the best at what you do but I will not condone nor order from someone who uses these shady business practices. PSt.A.

• Pe
    Peterthepacker Aug 14, 2011

I had a numerology report done by Blair which was on special offer and it was so accurate it blew my socks off. I had always been sceptical about this sort of thing but this was something else . It was like someone looking into your soul and it was a fantastic experience. Whether it was computer generated or not I could not give a stuff, all I know is that I was in a daze for hours afterwards because of its scary accuracy. He also sent loads and loads of emails explaining numerology in detail which were a fascinating read. Normally I won`t write a comment if my life depends on it but It had such an effect on me I just had to type a few words.

Peter

• Pe
    Peterthepacker Aug 14, 2011

I got a reading done from Blair which was on special offer and it absolutely knocked me out it was so accurate. It was the most fascinating read because I had always been so sceptical of this sort of thing. It was like he could SEE into my soul and it really was an exhilirating experience. I was in a daze for hours afterwards it had such an effect on me. Was it value for money? You betcha!!!

Peter

unknown Apr 11, 2011

I must apologise, I mixed BG up with another 'internet illusionist'. Blair states he lives & works in Oregon, (not as I had stated above) which by the way is still incorrect!

unknown Apr 11, 2011

For all of you people that believe Blair Andrew Gorman is 100% kosher, check out the link below. I would like to point out that with a little research & it doesn't take much time, I found this out in 30 mins.
    His business address states Milwaukee, however his facebook page states his home as being Beaverton, Oregon. Why live on the West coast & work in the East coast???? He actually lives in and works in Christchurch NZ! He may well have a virtual office in Milwaukee, but if everything is done through the 'ether', why bother. He has NEVER made any public appearances.
    His birth year as stated on Facebook is 1969. So, from the information he blatantly advertises (30 years research) & by my calculations, his interest in numerology started when he was age 12...good for him!! However by his own admission he also states that he met a man called Peter (Peter Vaughan) in 2005 at a fair in Christchurch, who blew his mind with numerology & set him on his quest. Something doesn't add up here, either Blair has got Alzheimer's or he is telling lies to make himself sound like a credible numerologist.
    Blair is a good internet marketer & a computer geek, he has also become a world class fisherman...he's reeled in well over a million of you!!
    Blair, you need to stop plagiarizing someone else's hard work

• Mo
    montyrose Apr 08, 2011

To help you contact Blair prsonally here are his contact details
    Blair GORMAN
    10 Queenswood Gardens, Kingsgate, Mairehau, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand
    [email protected]
    His wife is Wendy Mary CUNNINGHAM [email protected]
    or [email protected]

• Sh
    shynethyngs Apr 08, 2011

Hi Blair,
    could you please respond to Tony L. ? you responded to every other comment but this one, and this is the one i was hoping to see your response on. thanks.

• Sh
    shynethyngs Apr 08, 2011

Blair, I am just wondering why you responded to all the comments accept the one from Tony L. ? It doesn't seem like it was a timing issue, since you went out of your way to resond to other comments following that one. Out of all the comments made, this it the one that has me the most concerned about you. I did send you my info, received a preliminary report but haven't receieved anything else since you requested the funds. Someone else mentioned that you said you indicated that you were interested in their chart and I am curious if anyone else received something similar with Blair stating that he is very busy but just HAD to take time for yours? I am NOT trying to vilify you. I am trying to make an educated and sound judgement.

• Am
    A Man Called Peter Apr 05, 2011

Hello All. This is a first for me. I am the Man Called Peter Blair Gorman mentions at the beginning of his site. I am the Numerologist he speaks so highly of; a real Numerologist. I have a real site www.petervaughan.net which is in New Zealand. Blair and his wife live in Christchurch NZ and his address can be found freely from the New Zealand Companies web site: www.companies.govt.nz. I am not pleased he uses my persona for himself. I made a terrible mistake of suggesting someone else was writing on the Compalints website as being Blair when in fact it was not. I express publically to "Bubble" I am sorry for thinking that this was Blair making a sham attempt to be someone else in support of himself to swing the publics mind by writing his own, or getting someone else to write in support of him, as to his authenticity, to swing the readers into believing he is genuine WHEN HE IS NOT. I appologise to "Bubble" personally and publically for my mistake as I thought it was Blair. I am happy to answer any questions for you if you wish. Please contact me at [email protected] and I will come back to you. I do not suggest you buy any products on line until you know who you are dealing with. Talk to you soon if I have to due to being forced... Peter Vaughan; Numerologist, www.petervaughan.net - come on in to see what a real Numerologist can predict.

unknown Apr 02, 2011

ok people. what you are getting from blair is a computer generated report. He uses the program produced by Hans Decoz, which anyone can buy & begin producing reports (which is what he has done) Blair went to see a man called Peter Vaughan in NZ (which by the way is where he still lives) & it was Peter that blew Blairs mind on numerology. Peter is the one that is the master numerologist (having studied for over 30 years) & not Blair as he so states. Blair cannot read the numbers or interpret charts, he simply puts your details into the computer program & that churns out the generic information. Yes it will describe your personaility, traits, birth force etc all to a degree of accuracy but that is not Blair it is Hans Decoz software. As long as you all know Blair is merely the conduit of someone elses computer software (from the 1940's) & that he isn't a master numerologist, you shouldn't mind paying his US$ 100 + fee!

• Fr
    France L. Apr 01, 2011

@Dankilgay:

"P.S. It was a wonderful gift for my father, thanks!"

Are you being sarcastic?

Don't expect an answer from him, he won't reply to your emails - he never replied to mine.

By the way, you can get your money back since he uses Clickbank. Just ask for a refund by replying to their email confirming your payment. That's what I did and thankfully it worked.

• Da
    Dankilgay Apr 01, 2011

I bought a numerology report and was very impressed. So i bought my father one for his birthday and he too was also impressed by his. But when we compared our future readings, they were exactly the same. Year by year, month by month, day by day, WORD FOR WORD! I emailed blair countless times thinking that it must have been a mistake. Well? No response.

Kade

P.S. It was a wonderful gift for my father, thanks!

• Hr
    Hrithik Mar 16, 2011

Blair,

I have no doubt that your reading are information and accurate. But please let me know how can one reach you? Here is why?

Hi Blair,

Hope is well at your end.

This is Saugaat Narula and although it is the first time that I am writing an email to you, I have been in touch with you for over 3 years, when I first subscribed to get my reading in 2009 and then later in 2010. From the reports that I have purchased from you in the past, I have got a good understanding of my basic traits but I am now looking for something that you mentioned in this email below. I have highlighted things that trigger my interest. Also, to be honest with you, I am a deep believer in astrology and have read a lot on the internet and have consulted people as well and the very thing that was told to me (which you did mention as well) is that there is a special purpose. I would like to know what this special purpose is what around what time/age will this materials cause I don't even know what this is. I sense that I am different and have a old head on young shoulders. Would you be able to provide more information on this. I am not looking for the general numerology report that tell me the soul, karmic numbers etc, cause I have all this information from your previous reports that I have purchased from you for $67 each time. Looking forward to your reply.

Saugaat

• Fr
    France L. Feb 20, 2011

Keep your money, people. Every once in a while, I go check what he wrote in my personal day-by-day forecast and it never works. For example, today's forecast is as follows:

February 20) Self-doubt. Inability to see the simple solutions. Tendency to make
    things complicated. Take a break, rest. Spend time alone.

I am working today, so I can't spend time alone. I just had two days off from work.

There's one good thing about him, though, he uses clickbank so you can get your money back by replying to the email you received from them and ask for one, which I did. It was pretty easy. But I will never, never, never give my money to someone over the internet anymore.

• Do
    docstroller Feb 20, 2011

well I received all the stuff he said I would. yet as in depth as it is. it is still vague. enough that it doesn't seem to have a practical foreseeable application or method. three emails returned undeliverable no such address (in layman's terms) yet I continually receive Emails with new offers. bait and hook? don't know. but I fear it is a scam as well. a computer generated program with one of these coffee shop millionaire make a gazillion dollars an hour from home things. two astrology one numerology from three different sources. all the same in basic content and over tones. I also called the # in one of Blair's emails and received the start recording at the tone. so I did that was today 2/19/11. if and I mean if they call me back I'll address it here promptly.. Eric

• Ts
    Tsosane Feb 15, 2011

Hi everyone,

I also asked for the reading, and as promised got it the next day, I must say, I was checking my email the whole day because something just said I had to read what he was to say. I was happy with what he said because it was really who I am, the sad thing is that I am going through a very bad financial time and I wanted to cry when I realized I couldn't order because I am tired of they way my life has been for the past 3 years with no brake for happy times. I have been crying for years and ended up in hospitals for depression because thing don't look so good for me. I just finished reading the sample reading and I wanted more but for now I am unable to pay because I am broke . Last year alone I was in court for not being able to pay my debts, my bank account has frozen several times, at least I applied for an account where if someone tries to block my account, the money for child support and unemployment doesn't get affected. Mr Blair, if you ever read this, please HELP ME. I need your help so much. I wrote you an email about an hour ago, I ended up here because I was searching for some free videos so I can see you in action and I am so sorry that people talk so bad about you. The truth hurts sometimes and people ask for it but when it is given, they lash out.

LMT
    I am sure you will be able to identify who I am from the initials, the T is from the surname. Blessed Be.