1 Sale a Day / Defective Material

1 VA, United States

I purchased a Logitech Cordless mouse from 1 Sale a day. The shipping took over 3 weeks and I probably wouldn't have received the item if I hadn't sent 3 emails and insisted they give me an explanation, they apologised and finally sent the item. When I received the mouse it did not work. I wrote them an email back complaining and requesting what action I should take and at the very least they should send me a replacement. It has been a week and no answer to the email. Avoid 1 Sale a Day (http://www.1saleaday.com/), their cheap for a reason.

More 1 Sale a Day Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• 0 Votes
    1 Sale a Day - Customer Service
    1 Sale a Day
    1saleaday.com

I ordered a computer on December 11, 2017. They said delivery would take one to two weeks. Perfect it would arrive at Christmas. It is now December 21 and the order still says processing. I have contacted 1 sale a day customer service every day for the last week asking when my order would ship or how I could get a refund so I could purchase this item for Christmas. Every day I get an auto reply which states they have received my email to customer service and that I will receive a response within 1-3 working days. So far that is the only response I have received. I have filed a claim with Paypal in an attempt to get my money back for non delivery of merchandise. We will see how that goes. However, I would advise everyone to never purchase anything from 1 sale a day. I purchase items all the time from Woot, Yugster, and Amazon with great success and timely delivery. I wish I would have taken the time to research this company before placing an order with them. All I can hope for is that Paypal can get my money back. As they always say " Buyer be ware". So my advise is to find what you want from another vendor, because 1 sale a day is not a good choice.