Hotmail Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Hotmail / I don't receive emails!

Re
Rebecca on Apr 21, 2016
I used Hotmail for years and everything was fine until I noticed that I'm not getting all the emails I am supposed to get! I asked my friend to send to me a message and nothing came! She sent me about 5 mails and I never received those. Waited for several days, thought they might come later, but received nothing even after a week! I really need this Hotmail account because I use it for my job and it is very important to me! Hotmail customer support ignored me and did not help!

Hotmail / Locked out of my own accounts...

Re
Reviewer14418 on Oct 10, 2015
Earlier today I went to logon to my outlook account, only to be told I was logging in from an unusual location. So after having a security code sent to another one of my email accounts, (A suggested Hotmail account) I was told the code did not match my outlook account, and that I would have to send another code to another one of my other email accounts. (This time an yahoo account!) WTF!!! Who in the hell gives them the right to be tracking all of my account? It is none of there business who I use for my personal emails. So now I am locked out of all of my nsm email accounts? Which means I will not be able to work away from home, nor it seems once I have returned home...

Hotmail - Texas, El Paso / online crime reports to el paso police erased from hotmail account Williafinnjr@hotmail.com

Wi
william finn on Dec 30, 2014
I have no idea who over the last 7 months have been attacking my family and myself. I have reported these crimes to el paso police online reporting. These reports have been deleted from my hotmail account. I have reported this crime to el paso police online. Can hotmail check to see if my account has been hacked. Especial concern North Korea.

Hotmail / Blocked out of my account

Sa
Samantha Charlotte Ralph on Jul 24, 2014
Hello, I want to complain about Hotmail, they have locked me out of my account because they said someone else has accessed it on another device. I can verify that it was me who accessed my account with my new iphone and not someone else. This has annoyed me because the address I gave them to give my security code to is now no longer a valid email address and so i carrie4d on with their form to prove that it is me. I was then to notice how ridiculous this form was when it asked me questions like the names of folders i have created, when I haven't created a new folder in my life on my...

Hotmail / Unaable to access my email a/c no matter how I have tried many times

Lo
Lo Lock on Feb 18, 2014
Dear Sir, For many days I was unable to open my Hotmail address however hard I have tried. It was blocked by Hotmail for security reasons which I am very grateful as my email a/c has been horrendously hacked. Kindly help me to open my Hotmail a/c as I am waiting many emails for my very urgent actions. My personal particulars are : Lo Lock @ Lo Loke Yee Born in October-04-1937 Email Address: lolock@hotmail.com Block 110 05#96 Aljunied Crescent Singapore 380110 Republic of Singapore Telephone no : 65-6847885 Your kind & urgent attention is profoundly apprcieated Best regards Lo

Hotmail - British Columbia, vernon / Hotmail

Si
Silverbaine. on Feb 25, 2013
I use my hotmail accounts for so many things such as paypal, gaming, work related, friends. it really sucks if I have to lose 4 emails due to being "merged" to outlook express considering all my emails use same name just @ca @com @hotmail @gmail If they force me to do something which I did not ask to do, I simply will just go move to yahoo which seems to be more stable then hotmail anyhow.

Hotmail / Block account

Ms
msasb on Jan 27, 2013
my account is msasb2004@hotmail.com is being blocked since 27 Jan 2013, I have no idea why it is blocked I use this account as normal since 2004 and I have many important things on that email, and I tried to restore the account back but without any help my phone number : +966500844254 Saudi Arabia

Hotmail / password hacked and microsoft doesn't care

Vi
VinnyA on May 10, 2012
My hotmail account was hacked by rozay333@hotmail.com. I know this because this idiot left his or her name in the contact. This person not only hijacked my password, but changed my inbox to arabic (the fucking scumbag). When I contacted microsoft i talked to some asshole named Arthur, who proceeded to waste my time with checking useless crap instead of changing back my inbox. He said it was a virus. I have programs to take care of it myself, but of course, this douche wanted to charge me. And when I called him on it, he disconnected himself from me. This is the third and LAST TIME i am going...

Hotmail / Abusive & threatening emails

Vo
Vonzippa on Apr 14, 2012
I am receiving threatening phishing emails claiming to be from my ISP. The source details from the email advise they originate from bigpond_12secu@hotmail.com. Hotmail have not done anything about this issue, and I continue to receive them.

Hotmail - England, Cheshire, Chester / Account Recovery

Wo
Wod-c on Nov 9, 2011
I have tried to recover an account that has been disused by myself for many years. Unfortunately I do not know my old password, neither do I know the answer to my secret question. I submitted multiple requests for "Account Recovery" by filling out a form with my personal details on in the hope to get it back with no success. The problem is, my Xbox LIVE account is registered to this unused email address and if I can not access this I can not verify my new email address which I have been using for many years now. It is not up until now there has been much concern however, I recently PAID for a...

Hotmail / blocked account

Al
alan robson on Oct 17, 2011
my .comegular email account was blocke last week and now i cannot access email addresses of immediate family and relatives, email blocked is robbieinmanila@hotmail.com currently using address r2original@hotmail.com

Hotmail - New South Wales, Sydney / email has been hacked

An
Andon Baatiste on Oct 5, 2011
A couple of days ago I had a hotmail account - groovetraxx@hotmail.com which I also used for Facebook. I ended up not being able to get into it using my regular password and then found an identity had taken over my Facebook site. I have recently reported this to Facebook, but I also want hotmail to do something.

Hotmail / not allowing me to recover my hacked hotmail account

Ab
a banerji on Sep 16, 2011
My hotmail account atanu_banerji@hotmail.com has been hacked by a criminal who is sending all sorts of fake messages to my relatives and friends demanding huge sums of money. I filed several applications to HOTMAIL PLEADING FOR CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND RECOVERING MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT. SURPRISIGLY, HOTMAIL HAS NOT ACCEPTED MY APPLICATIONS ON THE GROUND THAT I SENT THEM INCOMPLETE INFORMATION. I DID SEND TO HOTMAIL FULLY CORRECT INFORMATION. IS THERE NO FORCE IN THIS WORLD WHICH CAN CMPEL HOTMAIL TO ALLOW ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD AND TO RECOVER MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT? MY ADDRES IS AS UNDER:- ATANU BANERJI B-396(FIRST FLOOR) NEW DELHI-110019 NEW DELHI--110019(INDIA)

Hotmail / Hacking of E-mail ID &drbnkg007@hotmail.com

Ku
Kumarguru.B.N on Aug 20, 2011
Respected Sir, Subject: Complaint against hacking of my E-mail account bearing ID”drbnkg007@hotmail.com “and its misuse. I am Dr.Kumarguru.B.N doing my postgraduation in MD[PATHOLOGY] course in JSS medical college, Mysore. My E-mail account bearing ID “drbnkg007@hotmail.com” has been hacked and is being misused by the hacker. The details are as follows. On 17th August 2011, I noticed an E-mail from a hotmail account holder asking me to provide details of my hotmail account in order to retrieve their data. It also mentioned that my E-mail account would be closed...

Hotmail / unable to recover my account

Ka
Kattia H on Jul 3, 2011
My @hotmail account worked ok for more that 10 years. A week ago I realised my account dah being hacked and an email with a link was sent to a lot of my contacts. I changed my password and worked ok for 1 day, Suddenly my account was blocked by @microsoft. I sent all the data I could remember and got a personal ID number. Then a mail from them to another account giving me a link for a private forum were I should get an aswer within 24 hours. After 3 days no answer. No other way to contact them. So frustratring! If anyone have an idea or what to do I'll aprecciate. I looked all over the hotmail site, other links but nothing.

Hotmail - Florida / account blocked

Da
Dannydawgs on Jun 30, 2011
As of Tuesday AM my main email address has had access blocked, its Thursday now and 4 days lost with no access to my valuable content.Hotmail has made no effort to contact me about possible resolution of this issue, I've offered may oppurtunities for MSN to contact me and contacted them by phone to learn that a free email address user has no where to turn for help with that company.There has to be recourse for individuals against these heartless corporations

Hotmail / Freezing/etc

Si
simplylovely on Jun 4, 2011
Every time I try to send an e-mail on my hotmail account, it starts to freeze. I was trying to send an assignment that had a deadline and I missed the deadline because my hotmail froze. Also, hotmail does not block out e-mails that I don't want in my inbox no matter how many times I try to tag the email as a scam/junk/etc. I am very frustrated with hotmail and would actually end my account there if it wasn't for the fact that I've already used that e-mail for so many things. Gmail is 100% better. I can't understand how hotmail has modified their email program, but hasn't actually IMPROVED it. -very unhappy hotmail user

Hotmail / Help us fight junk email

Ab
abdul waqas khaliq on Mar 16, 2011
hello. sir i face this problem before 2 days, i complain hotmail.com i am very upset this problem' my problem as under. Help us fight junk email Most junk comes from automated programs, which can't solve puzzles like this. (Sorry we have to ask you to prove you're a person Enter the characters you see New | Audio | Help ??????????????????????????? continuo plz help and remove my complaine waqas.bwp@hotmail.com waqas1711@yahoo.com

Hotmail / Their Staggeringly Gross Incompetence

Pu
Pulverulescent on Mar 2, 2011
The treatment I've got and am still getting from the so-called Hotmail Customer Support is actually making me suicidal! A simple temporarily forgotten password has resulted in me being locked out of my very important primary account for 2 weeks, and counting! Because my account has been blocked due to too many incorrect passwords being entered, last week, I cannot now login with my now remembered password. I have pleaded with them at least a million times to unblock my account so that I may login with my password but they have stubbornly and consistently refused to act! By choosing Hotmail in...

Hotmail - Western Australia / Hackers

S1
s111 on Feb 23, 2011
Hello, Im tired of hackers into my hotmail addy. I have cancelled one and reopened a new one but now I cannot get into the new one cos someone has cancelled that too. Now it is saying you have NO record of my new account. What the hell is going on!! On my previous complaints to hotmail, msn I have gave you the name of the hacker's.
Contact Us