logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Google Wallet Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Google Wallet - England, Yorkshire - Missing Money

Posted: 2013-03-11 by    Loopylisalashes
paid for goods through Google Wallet (first time used)... supplier not received the money but the amount has been taken form my account... Contacted Google via e-mail... no help what so ever... contacted my bank they, they give me a authorisation code for them to transfer the money back to my account... Guess What!!! Not a thing done about it... its like hitting my head against a brick wall... Google Crap sounds so much better......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Yorkshire Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Google Wallet - England, West Yorkshire - MONEY TAKEN NO GOODS RECIEVED

Posted: 2013-03-11 by    Loopylisalashes
Google took money for goods, cancelled the payment, no goods received... Payment taken out of my bank, constant e-mails to have the money out back into my account... keep hitting brick walls...Google Crap should be their name... absolutely disgusted with the service provided... will never ever use them again...Will I ever get my money back...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|West Yorkshire Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Google Wallet - California, Bakersfield - Hidden Fees

Posted: 2012-07-28 by    Chrissie Boyle
I put on Craigslist for sale a Server Motherboard a Man from another state in the U.S.A. text me stating he would buy the Server Motherboard from me and that he uses Google Wallet to buy stuff through. He then states that he'll pay the Shipping fees of $200.00 after put within a holding area of Google Wallet the amount I was asking for the Server Motherboard and the $200.00 extra. I get onto my Google Wallet g-mail and started reading the whole transaction not knowing that I'd have to pay the $200.00 out of my pocket in cash to Western Union to the shipper to pick up the item above. I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Bakersfield Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief