ZeroPro Tactical — Foxboro, MA 02035, Room #3zeropro scope

Posted: May 11, 2017 by tony deleano

false advertising, junk quality

Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes

Foxboro, Massachusetts

This so called scope was purchased in the month of May, 2017. through my Visa credit card.Upon receiving this item in the mail I come to find out that the scope will only magnify up to about 50% not the rating they claim of up to 1200 %. In the past 10 days that I waited for the scope to arrive, this company went out of business, no notice to anyone, just left, period! No working phone numbers, just a recording that they are no longer in business!! I have no way to get my money back, as they are no longer in business, in my opinion this whole company was a scam! Sam Scoba seems to be the main person in charge of making this piece of junk, am still trying to locate him !! Ph:

Updated by tony deleano, May 11, 2017
as of this date May 11th. 2017 I have not been able to locate a phone number or an address for the owner of this company.

• Updated by tony deleano · May 11, 2017

• Updated by tony deleano · May 11, 2017

[email protected] Feb 26, 2018

I got tricked by it also showing very high zoom from afar, advertized thru the cell phone. I bought it and it is not what is shown in its video commercial.
    Its a real phony. Facebook should cancel this company from its commercials, but how do we do this? Any help?

• To
    tony1943 Oct 12, 2017

"Beachboy100", In my opinion, if I was you, contact your credit card company and file a complaint, and state in good detail what happened to you, show them a copy of my complaint as well, it was through my credit card company that I was able to get a refund back on my card. If push comes to shove, file a "Fraud" complaint with the AG's office in that state, I believe it all started in MA ? You can also go on line as that is what I did originally and make copies of all the "reviews" of this company, there are many, the more evidence you can get to support your position the better, cause they will listen. In my opinion, this company was a scam from the get-go, and the sole purpose was to use this scope, which I believe was made in China, which is what I saw on the one I returned, to pull in as much money from people like you and me and then go out of business, at least that's what has always appeared to me, and it has always been just my opinion that the owner of this company knew exactly what he was doing and what his plan was.

• Be
    Beachboy100 Oct 12, 2017

Same issue bought the scope, scope is not able to magnify to1200% they claimed it was a zoom, no zooming, also attempted to return within the 30 day period unable to get any information. The scope smells of gasoline or petroleum smell.