Your Card Account-SSTCredit Card

Providian mutual is who I originally had my account through, but SST??? bought my account. Forget it!!! if you ever have a question about your bill. They are almost impossible to contact. This company should be illegal, and other credit card companies should not be allowed to sell your account without your consent.

• Rd
    R. David Sep 18, 2008

I had Very Good Credit With Providian, always paid off my bills on time and Everything! Then Out of the Blue without my Consent Transfered my Account to This STT Company with a website called http://yourcardaccount.com. I just Recieved a Letter in the Mail, No Phone Call Requesting or Asking with if thats what I the "Consumer" wanted. I Had a great experience with providian before, they had an awesome website showing my credit redport, Graphs, Detailed Infomation about my Account spending and an easy to Use website. This New SST Website Sucks, I have been developing websites for over 8 Years and that is the one of the worst Corporate developed Website. I am Very Dissatisfied with the fact Providian Transfered my account without my Permission. As soon as i Finishing paying off this Redicious Account i plan on Canceling the Account with SST and just Use my other "Primary" Card Accounts with Other Corporations.

For Those who have been Referred to SST or thinking about Using their Services, Think Twice. There are better Credit Card Providers that have a longer & more Trustworthy History.

• Jg
    J Goris Jun 25, 2015

I will never deal with this company again. I paid my card off 3 months ago, and went to use the card the other day and it was declined. I called to find out why and they told me they had closed the account for inactivity. After 3 months!! No letter notifying me of this or anything! Just a declined transaction to let me know. Even when I called to check my limit it said I had money available. Very poor customer service!! Thank goodness I wasn't travelling! Plus trying to get ahold of anyone is like cutting teeth. I am livid and will never use this company again for credit.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices