Wyzemoney.comFraudulent company

Sarah, from Internet Solutions called me from two different numbers: [protected] and [protected] claiming she represented an internet business called wyzemoney.com She pursued me hard, even agreeing to call back, which she did, and then, when we wouldn't sign up, and I told her I would call her back today, she was not happy. Well, I tried calling BOTH numbers and there is no answer and no voicemail. This is the BIGGEST scam on the planet...do not ever do any business with wyzemoney.com or internet solutions.

• Jd
    jd mcfall Oct 08, 2012

Internet Solutions aka Wyze Money, m a Mr. John Gray, called from [protected] high pressuring me to let them give me a Grant of $20, 000.00 for only $1500.00 down. Contacted Just Answer Fraud Examiner and they told me this is indeed a scam. So I called the above mentioned phone number telling them we were not interested because it was a scam and the lady on the phone was very pushy and rude. Don't get sucked in by this bunch. Mr. Gray called back and I would not even let him get a word in edgewise but let him know what I thought.

• Re
    remuller Dec 17, 2011

I have better than that, tho I still wouldn't say "good".
    The contact is Tony G. at his direct [protected] (alt [protected])
    sort of odd to get his initial call pitching EZ grant money out there for me to claim, as I am a student and a disabled Veteran from the Afghan conflict.
    He changes his pitch and cuts a price for me with a promise sounding good; so hopes are still up!
    Now, being a disabled Vet, still working, family, school, time zone math, and all, I am a real hard person to get hold of in a pinch, but atta boy "Tony" has called me back 2wice and left messages. I hope for the best, expect nothing, and will take the least. Aloha Rusty