www.researchchemicalz.comLIARS OF CHINESE MADE CHEMICALS

www.researchchemicalz.com received your product and tested it and your nothing but a liar! your product isnt made in the USA as you claim and your quality sucks and after our 5G test it came back at 87.3% you have garbage product and I guess you should stop buying from CHINA

• Ba
    BarryGoodwin Feb 18, 2010

Did you contact the company and ask for a refund? They have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Why would they have a 100% Money Back Guarantee if they were scammers? I have bought from them several times and the quality is always top notch.
    And their customer service is the best of any company I have dealt with.

ResearchChemicalz Feb 18, 2010

Hmmm. The only sale that Research Chemicalz has made in Jacksonville Beach is to a young man who used a certain credit card and his Mom called and said her son was in drug rehab in Jacksonville and he had stolen her credit card #. So, not only did we provide the product we refunded all of this lady's money. I know this because I handled the refund. We do have a 100% refund policy. But, we can't refund something we've already refunded. And, it wasn't due to quality, it was due to us unknowingly taking a stolen credit card. Simply call our office at 1-800-652-3112 anytime during business hours. And to the negative blogger above, call me and give me your name and order #, let me look you up and confirm you ordered 5 grams. Then send me the product back, I will have it tested and glady replace or refund if it isn't 98-99% pure.

The funny thing about this post is this person never called. Never complained. Nothing. Thanks to all of our loyal customers

• Ky
    Kylewonttell Feb 21, 2010

why would I call a try to get a refund from a ### company as yourself. you buy your garbage jwh from china.. I would love to see some sheets on the purity. your all over the web about carrying chinese made 018.. not a great way of doing business my friend.Oh yes im not in rehab and I plan to have this charge disputed on my credit card :)

Vincent477719 Feb 24, 2010

Kyle, your temperament seems to be proving you quite foolish in appearance to me personally..

None-the-less, an order is en-route to my house and is within 24 hours of arrival so I will keep you all posted ;-)

Vincent477719 Feb 25, 2010

Okay, parcel arrived roughly 20 minutes ago and we are getting it ready for lab testing currently.. So far it is appearing to be relatively pure and seems to contain no discolorations such as those indicative of impurities in such a compound based on what we have experienced with prior impurities.. Very clean looking product, delivered in a timely manner, friendly customer support, and so far, nothing in the way of a complaint on my end.. Will follow-up as soon as lab tests are conclusive (within 5% +/- variation of actual % concentration)

Thank you Tommy!! ^_^

Vincent477719 Feb 28, 2010

I have to say that this guy is legit and has provided a sample of 94% (+/- 5%)
    Will purchase more soon :-)
    Thanks again Tommy!! ^_^

• Ka
    kaa24 Mar 08, 2010

None of this has any bearing without pictures or proof. If the company is confident in their product then they would not mind to provide pictures of tests and of their product.

Vincent477719 Mar 08, 2010

I placed another order on this past Friday and was in contact with the owner through the weekend. Shipment info sent to FedEx Sunday, order has left Monday, overnighted to Cleveland area and will post back more tomorrow.. So far researchchemicalz has proven a reliable and customer-friendly company :D

• Ka
    kaa24 Mar 08, 2010

Throw out some pictures when the order arrives. Use paint to get rid of any personal information.

• Cg
    cgfretwell Mar 15, 2010

reliable vendor, quick shipping, quality product

Jason_FL Mar 31, 2010

I have ordered 100g jwh 018 from reasearchchemicalz.com. I have not done any test for purity levels through a lab with this product. Though it is going over well with everyone . I will be buying test samples of some other products they carry to see how they are. What I can say about researchchemicalz is that shipping was overnighted and the representative was straight forward and easy to deal with it and the product is well liked. Any more information on this company in future dealings will be posted because of all the ### talking i see going on between all these RC companies, as a buyer its hard to know what your getting into.

PS.
    These are my experiences with this company, i can only testify my own claim, not any of this other stuff on these boards.

ALSO, like an IDIOT when i first got into this, i lost 1300 being scammed by two companies in Cameroon. DO NOT try to buy RC's from Africa!

• Bi
    billyjhghj Apr 15, 2010

my first 2 orders were fine but recently ordered b73 and something else.very different from original stuff smell and when melted it dried very differently had a stronger chemical smell like some else .
    the something else i ordered was suposed to be dark brown and what i got was very light brown had simular smell as 73 but this is different product .I could see white chunks in it like somebody mixed it with something.very disturbing .my first 2 orders were fine but this is awful . will call morning see what they say.

• J0
    j051ah May 04, 2010

Ok well i just placed an order with researchchemicalz today ill let ya know says its free next day air and will ship within 24-48 hours of order so should have by fri at the latest

tMiknows Jun 07, 2010

This website is a pure scam, and they are very arrogant for that reason (everything they carry is fake ). Their based out of georgia which has the most strict laws on jwh out of all the states.. Which leads me to believe their law enforement related.

ResearchChemicalz Jun 07, 2010

We're actually based in California for all of our chemcals

ResearchChemicalz Jun 07, 2010

If we're a scam, then 1000's of customers are just wrong. Or maybe, wait...tMiknows must be with another company. I am just curious if he (or she) has ever bought from us.

tMiknows Jun 07, 2010

I have ordered from you two times, you don't respond to your customer service, unless its about filling another order. You don't honor your return policy.

You put your customers info online <-- which is horrible practice by any company.

your products are completely fake- maybe thats why your the only research chem supplier that pays for google adspace?

I honestly warn anyone buying from this site be smart read up on your suppliers... When you search that companys name + scam on google, and you get multiple results, most of the time theres a very good reason.

And to researchchemicalz.com or naturesuphoria thats a part of the scammer game eventually people try to warn others.

tMiknows Jun 07, 2010

Thank you for your order from Researchchemicalz.com. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Please note that charges on your credit card will show up as NUTRAGENOMICS LLC. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at

^ confirmation email incase doubts arise of me actually purchasing from them.

tMiknows Jun 07, 2010

I guess you'll have to be making a new site and art, even searching researchchemicalz in google, brings up a bunch of pages of people saying they got ripped by you hahahaa.

• Sk
    skunkjar Jun 19, 2010

All complaints I had were quickly resolved in a VERY timely manner. All products were as described. My lab sampled Bonsai18, Bonsai73, Bonsai81 and 5-meo-DALT. I would like some explanation of weather the 5-meo-dalt is a salt or freebase tho... I say it is a freebase.

KDFOOLS Jun 24, 2010

I am ordering some 5-meo-DALT from this company. It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I have not purchased any JWH from them as it is now illegal in my state. However i will report back sometime this weekend and let you all know if it is really as high quality as they say. So far though the company has responded to my questions and shipped out the product in a timely manner.

tMiknows Jun 25, 2010

these people are real [censor] when i called i actually heard, somebody in the back ground touching little kids, very bad people

KDFOOLS Jun 27, 2010

Stop talkin smack. I ordered from them recently and received my package in a day. I live in KS. The product was also high quality. Thanks RCZ

tMiknows Jun 28, 2010

"I ordered from them recently and received my package in a day "<-- so than out of no wheres you decided to look up how the site you did not get beat by, might beat people? yeaaah okay sounds like a shill!

KDFOOLS Jun 28, 2010

Dude enough of your nonsense...I asked for next day air. And im always skeptical about ordering online. I wanted to see reviews about the site. They sent what they said, when they were going to send it. Sorry you got screwed, but my order was fine.

Red Moultrie Jun 29, 2010

KDFOOLS: I'm excited for you...I would really like to know how it goes, then I'll place my order!

ResearchChemicalz Jun 29, 2010

Oh my gosh...This TMiknows dude is just hysterical! I mean c'mon "touching little kids". LMAO. People see right through that BS. I understand. You're most likely a competitor of ours that just can't compete with the Big Boys. A little sore hunh? It's ok. All is going to be Ok TMiknows! I promise! I have asked you before to call us or email us and let us know who you are so we can look up this order, and make it right if we were wrong. It's here in the open 800-652-3112

tMiknows Jun 30, 2010

okay fair deal. but would this return based on me still having possession of this substance, and returning it, or considering the fact i been complaining since i received the orders? Cause i still have the 5-meo-dalt but its been about 2 months since i received the jwh. I placed both orders real close, without receiving the first, and thats why i'm even more pissed at my self... Therefore i never touched the dalt. I only watched at the temp it vaporized and was alarmed when it started cracking and exploding <-- as if theres something left behind from the synth. I'm just trying to have other people avoid my situation... I'm in the right. the kids thing is general humor, and i never asserted at which rate or how heavy you touched them.

ResearchChemicalz Jun 30, 2010

No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that we have a 100% guarantee. I don't know who you are or that your claim is legit. All it takes is a call. If we made a mistake, or some of our chemicals got messed up while shipping (which does happen from time to time), then we'll replace or refund. I just really don't understand talking all of this smack and not actually calling us.

We have a staff chemist, and he will tell you that sometimes chemicals become adulterated due to heat and other circumstances. I am not aware of your qualifications as a Bio Chemist, but I know the qualifications we have on staff. A large percentage of these errors come from the inexperienced operator.

My only question to you is-----If you had a problem, why didn't you call? If you can just answer that for all of those that read this, it will shed some light.

• Ky
    KyleAsher Jul 03, 2010

I am placing an order tonight, will post back when recieved.

jaredL Jul 09, 2010

these guys are rock solid. i made my order on tuesday and recieved it yesterday. as for purity, its white and it does what it is suppose to. ill be making alot more orders soon.

• Qw
    Qwertyfarnswinkle Aug 21, 2010

I just made my first batch of incense using JWH-018 from Researchchemicalz and I am extremely relieved, satisfied and impressed with the quality and potency of it. Some of y'all had me really worried because I found this and another blog after they had already shipped. I can personally say that they are on the up and up. I received 1.2 grams even tho I only ordered 1 and it had the boner pill fliers and [censor] like some people said came with the crappy product. Both things (fliers and it being overweight) were supposed to be red flags but this [censor] is good. The tracking let me monitor exactly where it was so I didn't worry and it arrived a day early to boot. So, I have only had this one experience with them so I can't vouch for consistency but I was given exactly what I expected and at this point in the game would recommend them "highly" lol.

• 01
    018+damiana=8-) Sep 29, 2010

I am placing an order right this second, I have read and read about this company and have found out, number one - the product they sell is always over weight (supposedly a red flag!?)(which means if I order 4 gs and get 4.5 gs at 85% potency I am still getting 4 gs of 100% 018... theres just a little baking soda on top) and number two - their product may be 98% pure.. if so i am getting 4.5 gs so... its pretty much a win win situation...

• Cm
    CMURDER816 Sep 30, 2010

By far, RCZ my number one choice! (:

No worries!

• Cm
    CMURDER816 Sep 30, 2010

Have been sending $11, 000 and no problems. have ordered almost every compound.

• Al
    AlphaChaotic Sep 30, 2010

I have been very pleased with the quality of RCs I have received from researchchemicalz. Every batch of JWH-018 was on point, I couldn't have asked for a better quality compound and I have ordered from competitors out there and have consistently went back to researchchemicalz for my RC needs. Just this past week I ordered a gram of WINFX, wasn't satisfied with the effects of the compound and after contacting customer service, I had 4 grams, not just a one gram replacement, but 4 GRAMS of JWH-250 overnighted to me. I'm very pleased with the JWH-250 and its similarities to JWH-018. I couldn't have asked for better customer service and look forward to doing business with them again shortly.

• Mr
    MrKlaatu Sep 30, 2010

i guess i got the luck of the draw ... RCZ is my first and only vendor. problems, though few, have been dealt with extreme helpfulness and rapidity. and always with something extra, be it extra product or a coupon code.

i agree with the tone this "complaint" has taken. these are great guys with exemplary customer service.

• Sk
    skyhawk1989 Nov 17, 2010

i just ordered my first batch of 5-meo-dalt and am very anxious to check its consistency. Will report back.

• Uy
    uyeas95 Feb 22, 2011

Does anyone have any actual proof that this company's products are made in China?

I'm just confused how anyone could actually know this just by buying the product and discovering it was slightly less pure than advertised.

• Br
    Bruce Wang Apr 13, 2011

Maybe we can be your chemical supplier.
    Sorry to hear the chinese liars news.Maybe you just unlucky.
    Try again, if you really want the product.
    I hope to corporat with you~.
    Pls contact us.
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices