www.aLLColombiangirls.comThis website is full of fake profiles and I wasted money

M

I wasted money on the website www.allcolombiangirls.com. I thought that it was good website with the real users, but it was scam. All profiles were fakes and almost all girls wanted my money. They asked to appraise their pics, but it cost money. As well as I bought some small gifts for them and it was also small sums, but in result I lost about $500. I wanted to share my experience and post comments about this website.

• Ha
    Hans Gruber Oct 14, 2015

Years ago I attended a bachelor party. It was 2007. They still have pictures of me from 8 years ago and they refuse to take them down. Also, many of the profiles were up when I joined 8 years ago. No updates. for the same girls. I suspect that many of the girls are no longer single, but they don't update their site. What you see isn't what you get.