WowMine.comuse bot for powerleveling service

M

i purchased powerleveling from wowmine.com, their service is more expensive than other website, but i think their service should be better. when my char reached level 62, they start useing bot to level it. i have another account i play myself, and i am watching the bot farming at a single place without stoping. it is easy to see that they are using bot, because the the char is always running point to point the same way( same coordinates). DON'T buy service from them again, or u want get ur account banned.

Mine

• Ba
    babyasleep May 08, 2009

I wish I had done a little search of this company before placing the order. But it's too late now. I already tasted the bitterness. My account got banned lifetime and there's 2 level 80's and three 70's. It's my only account. I spend two years playing it. I regret so much to let them touch it. I asked them what they have done to my account. The customer keep convincing me that it was the fault of blizzard, something like ban accounts randomly. What excuse this is. I received email from blizzard explaining that the account was banned for usig third party tools, which is bot, however they claimed on their site that their powerlevelling is all by hand. That is also why I chose them. My heart was broken receiving that email from blizzard and I kind hope that they can at least try to compensate for my big loss, but they don't. They refuse to admit their fault and therefore they won't give me full refund or another account. Now I am working hard to get my account back which is of little hope and of course I will take legal action agaist Thsale to get back what should belongs to me. So if you don't want to waste money, time and put your account in danger, stay away from thsale. They are evil.

sally100 Apr 19, 2009

These guys (Wowmine) are slick willies when it comes to parting you from your money. And God forbid you should have a problem, as you will never, ever, see one dime of that money returned. You'll get every run around in the book from "we don't understand, " to "the Boss who makes these decisions is on vacation." Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!

• Mi
    mine Mar 15, 2009

wowmine is worst service i had, not buy anything from them again

• Bo
    Bosse Mar 13, 2009

Tried to order from them last Christmas. After 3 days I started bothering them for the delivery that was still stuck pending.
    Each email response I got told me it would be within 12 hours.
    I got my money back after 10 days of waiting in frustration.

All advertisement has small print (not in the emails but on the site during the order) that limits any discount to a minimal part of the order. 80% of the first 100 gold of a 2017 gold order is still only 80 gold and my math makes that about = 4% off

• Br
    Brian Aug 12, 2008

Hey sorry that you guys had trouble...

In the future if you are checking for virtual currency vendors to try to avoid getting scammed check out this site that I found:

It lists full consumer-reports-like vendor reviews of all of the top vendors, and has a pretty sweet price matching feature along with some graphs. That way you can find the cheapest prices along with the best customer service for all the major MMO's. I've had great gold purchasing experiences since I started using it.

• Mr
    Mr.Smith Aug 11, 2008

I've used them once, for the minimum order of 100 gold. After a day and a half Ichecked my order and the ETA page showed that the bulk of delivery times was in the 12-24 hour range. On the second day, I got an e-mail from them that my order was still in process and in que. I replied back asking about ETA, and got a reply the same day that expected delivery was 1-2 days. On the third day, I still hadn't got it, and the ETA page showed the bulk of orders now in the 24-72 hours time range. So, on the fourth day, still no delivery, and I used their Live Chat support function. The rep gave me the standard reply that they have a lot of orders, etc, etc. I said I'd wait 2 more days, (which would have been 7 total from the day the order was placed). The next morning, I checked before I went to work for the day, and there in my mailbox, was my 100 gold order. Now, while the "5 minute delivery" that's advertised all over the site obviously wasn't in play here, I do give them credit for initializing contact to me, then replying the SAME DAY that I replied back to them, and then delivering the order within about 18 hours after estimating it would be another 48. Woudl I order from them again? Yes, but nothing more than a 200 gold order, and I don't think I'd put so much stock into their "fast delivery" promises, but I do think that the order would be fulfilled.

• Wo
    wowmine Jul 30, 2008

Same here.. been a week and its all smoke and mirrors

• Ar
    Arystara Jul 28, 2008

I am in the same boat as u. They did that to me as well. I dealt with a supposed resend of ONE gold order 3 times when they claimed to have sent it. I have dealt wit the same problem with one gold order and they are given me the runaround.

• Wt
    wtfidk Jul 25, 2008

This place used to have good service. Lately they must be overwhelming response to their false advertising.
    Wowmine claims to have great prices, plenty of stock, fast delivery, and even give you coupon codes you can enter to reduce your price further.
    Prices would be ok with the reduction from the entered code they give you, but guess what;
    After a week of live chat with their support you may eventually get your original order after they claim they already sent it to you (or maybe not, depends how they feel at the time). They even show png images of the delivery boy/girl before and after standing next to a mailbox. Well, no gold in the inbox and they want you to feel sorry for them losing your gold and suffering a great loss. I don't know if they delivered to same name character on different server or if they canceled the deliver and just sent the gold to one of their other bots. Then they refuse to honor the coupon to give you 50% more gold. Very disappointing.
    What a scam. I hope this helps someone thinking about purchasing from wowmine to stop and think before they get ripped off like I did.

MAS Apr 01, 2008

Used that company for game currency and they were decent so I thought I'd PL from them.
    The PLed 24/7 for a week and got me an initial suspension.
    I tried to speak with someone in charge to find a solution to this and after repeated efforts I received a couple of e-mails that <they would be more carefull from now on> and <not to worry>.
    They continued the same 24/7 approach for the next week, despite me trying to slow them down to a more normal playing style. They delivered my character leveled to 60 as ordered but without the professions, for which they agreed to send me game currency and again, I agreed with them, for security reasons to send the currency after a couple of days. They send it straight away !
    Within 24 hours my account was banned permanently and despite efforts to negotiate with them some kind of compensation, like leveling another character, they have refused and then ignored my messages.
    It's one thing to take a risk of such a service, but when you see them driving your account to ban and you try to stop them, and still they manage to avoid doing all the logical things you have agreed with them, you assume they are either completelly incompetent, or (like Blizzard) they guide the market to buy more accounts, more services, more currency, by closing a few existing.

In either case, watch your back with these guys. In my case they did everything wrong and offered no customer care either. And they were expensive as well !