Work at Home Online Job finderonline scam

On February 2nd I contacted the business by phone to cancel the $211.95 transaction. I was told it would be canceled. As of Febuary 14th the transaction continues to be listed on my VISA statement. I have recieved NOTHING via mail (USPS, UPS OR FEDEX) as proof of any product existing. On February 10th I phoned again @ 6:10 pm and was on hold for 13 minutes. I used a credit card, and when the billing statement arrives with the transaction on it, I will refuse to pay and will file a written complaint with VISA.

My Transaction ID is [protected].

My name is Ernie Huland, and live at 383 North Glover Road, Hudson WI 54016.

My phone is [protected].

Ernie Huland Feb 14, 2010

So far my attitude is positive, but am waiting for billing confirmation and arrival of product.

Ernie Huland Feb 14, 2010

Refer to my comments above.

Ernie Huland Feb 14, 2010

Please see my previous comments.

• Ernie... Why are you waiting for the company to refund your money? If they were interested in doing it they would have done it by now. Call the card issuer RIGHT AWAY - don't wait for your next statement. Explain to them what has happened and ask that they close the account and give you a new card number. Much easier to do it this way...

• Na
    narmi Jun 25, 2010

Invitation to join RupeeMail!

Hi,

I have something interesting for you, RupeeMail!

It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of RupeeMail. You receive promotional offers & special discounts in RupeeMail.

Interestingly RupeeMails will reach you based on the preference list you opted for.

Create your RupeeMail Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration.

Try this... http://www.rupeemail.in/rupeemail/invite.do?in=NjEzMTczJSMla1lDRXdBdEthbEo4czZkVGlYVXlNZkhicg==

RupeeMail, It pays

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices