Wise Regional Health SystemDestroyed me mentally an physically

J

On December 8, 2010 i was up on the fourth floor cleaning it an Julie Christian and Elizbeth Hines came up and got me and said i needed to go to David Writes office and i said what for, and they said they didn’t know. Well when i get in there they said i need your badge and keys adn i said why, and they said your fired. i ask them why and they said it was over Martha Hatley and i said why because i stood up for her and i said if thats the case then you better fire the other four that also stood up for her an they did not.

So now it has been a year an i have talk to Mike M question several times over this an just now got off the phone with him again on 12-13-11 over more things that are being said and that seem to can’t get it stopped. it has destroyed me mentally an physically and i’m not the only person they have done this to. they treat people at the hospital like its a prison and i know that several people have made complaints all ready over this place.

The hospital is dirty and i don’t even like taking my family members there. But yet people get caught having sex up there and all they get is a smack on the hand and told not to do it again.

Wise Regional Health System
609 Medical Center Dr. Decatur, texas 76234
[protected]

• Ta
    Tammy phelps Apr 17, 2018

I understand where your coming from I used to work there and they said I didn't clean good enough to tell you the truth I don't know how they stay open. Write real soon your friend Tammy

• Ta
    Tammy phelps Apr 17, 2018

My name is Tammy Brown and I can't tell you how many applications I have filled out for a job at this hospital, and everytime I call HR I hear the same thing were not hiring why put [censor] on the internet if your smeone neds to fire HRif they can't do there job