Winter Creek FarmsBad products, don't buy from them

S

I bought chicken from the company Winter Creek Farms. The bones were broken, and there weren’t meat on the chicken. When I prepared it, the chicken wings and legs weren’t tasty and I haven’t eaten them. I won’t buy form this company again. Avoid them and don’t buy chickens. They will charge you, but provide nothing. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Pa
    Paula Robbins Kearney Dec 31, 2015

I have bought your chicken wings for the second time. A mistake!! I don't know what you do to those chickens before you process them, but they look like they were beaten to death. This second bag was worse than the first. Had to throw away over half of them, they were so badly bruised. You should be ashamed to offer a product such as these. I will not buy them again and I will tell everyone I know not to, as well!

• Dk
    D Kent Oct 31, 2019

The worst chicken I have ever purchased, most had broken bones and badly bruised, but the worst condition is almost every one of the wings still had pin feathers. I doubt they care.

• Gw
    Gweneth Moss Aug 05, 2020

I agree with both reviews. Yes the bones were broken and bruised. The worst looking chicken I’ve ever seen. I cooked them and had my house smelled awful.