William Kohl ConstructionFraud

C

William Kohl owns a property that i rented. He refuses to give me my security deposit citing damages that I did not cause and damages that never occurred! He is a liar and deceitful person. He is deliberately lying to keep my money saying things were 'pulled' off the walls which never happened. My rent was paid for two years on time and I kept his property immaculate. He is trying to make me responsible for ceiling stains and carpet cleaning which is his job as a landlord. He doesn't want to pay to upkeep his property, he expects his tenants to pay for the upkeep on his property.