Wilderness NorthMoney stealing

I flew out of Uneven Lake Lodge from a fishing trip. My tackle box was loaded on the plane but never made it home with me. When we arrived home we looked through everything, not there, somehow it was left at the Wilderness North base camp. I called there the next day, they said they would look. I called again, sent email, contacted them many times, they kept stating they would look. First weekend in Sept. Mark from Wilderness called me, he had found a blue tackle box in their tackle room asked me to send a detailed list which I immediately did. 2 weeks no word, I emailed Mark directly said he was still working on it. 2 more weeks I sent another email. Jan 2008 I wrote a letter to the owner Alan Cheeseman, providing copies of the emails, pleading to hear something about my tackle box. No word. 3 weeks later I sent him an email, no response, another week I sent his wife Krista an email begging for info NO RESPONSE. I also sent email to the owner of Uneven Lake Lodge Bill, NO RESPONSE from him either. Today 6/5/2008 I called Wilderness North and spoke with Krista she told me it was not my tackle box they found. Said Alan had spoke with Bill when he received my letter and thought it was resolved. I asked why he couldn't call me, she said thought it was resolved. Now I am out $700 - $800 worth of tackle never having received even I am sorry!

More Wilderness North Complaints & Reviews