WIF GlobalFailure the deliver ordered product

R

Wif global - made online purchase and item never received. Gave me a phone number [protected] and only receive a recording. It's going on 2 months and their ad says shipment in 24 hours.

• Mi
    mitch May 13, 2007

same thing happened to me

• Eu
    eurah cyril Jul 14, 2007

I also place an order with this company and never received the product all i get when i call is a recording. No one returns your message or email.

• Ra
    Raaman Jun 14, 2016

This Guy Goes by the Name of Peter Jordan? who answers a home phone in supposed Barbados? Each and every call they will say the Sever is down, playing Games...Maybe he's hired to do so. The order was placed 2 months ago and NOTHING! No Email, Shipment, confirmations, tracking etc..
    Then to pay more attention to the site with a Bronx address with a (246) area code Scam number that's located in Barbados? Do Not order from this site it seems to have the better price for the quantity which is the Scam.. If you have ordered like myself and waiting for a response Contact your account right away to report a scam and a return for the money purchased. I wish nothing bad on anyone. Peace and blessings to all.

• Is
    Island girl7 Aug 01, 2019

I just purchased from them on July 9th, 2019. It is going on a month and I have not received my product. The guy I spoke to is Peter Jordan. I placed a complaint with paypal so hopefully I will be receiving reimbursement. I didn't receive a tracking number. After paypal contacted he happened to provide a tracking number after three weeks.

The site is also not protected so your credit card information can be hacked. I'm Caribbean and I won't be making any more purchases in the future.