Whole Foodsharrassment

B

I got falsely accused of shoplifting.
Spaced out, threw the pizza box away (with receipt attached), paid for groceries, exited, got handcuffed, questioned etc.

These Jersey Shore rejects that didn't make the cut for the police academy treat you like an animal, not a human being.
They're sociopaths!
You know what the [censored] bag told me?
We can't trust anyone, because we've heard it all before.
Yeah, guilty until proven innocent apparently. Seriously, how much do you hate people that you see them as all criminals?

These sociopaths will waste thousands of tax dollars over a stupid $5 pizza.
Better not forget anything! Shopping is serious business! Better be on edge 24/7! They might come getcha!

I'm going to sue them. I'm not even kidding. The more I look up how people usually deal with this kind of stuff, the more I realize how irrational these people are and how illegal their actions were.
It's a shame this country is getting this bad.
Remember the 50's? All smiles! Eveyone was frikkin' happy! Now I can't even eat a pizza with out being treated like an animal by some Jersey Shore reject.