White smile penscam

I was referred by an australian web site to obtain Whitening $89.00 free. I was directed to the site, I was then ask to give credit card details for shipping, relucantly I did this figuring nothings for free, admitting the postage wasn't that bad to pay, AU$2.21, this amount was taken from my account immediately, I also received a receipt via email. All I had to do now was wait for delivery. Still waiting for delivery but in the mean time I have now had 2 x deductions from this company one for a year subscritpion AU$142.58 and apparently it seems the other a monthly amount. AU$58.63 neither of these amounts I have a receipt from no invoice nothing no product.
I contacted this company able through the chat via their website two different peoples name, probably like nigerians scams, all they say is you sign up for this, and no refund can be made, have a good day and signed out. I conacted them immediately when I noticed the annual fee, so to cancel.
They are a scam, the Australia website that refers this company says its not responsible well ok, while they can only refer they should have trouble sleeping at nights, I can't afford this money and I am still waiting for a product, anything I still have not received anything from them. Tell me this isn't a scam????????????????

• Br
    Bradley Murphey Jan 18, 2010

My wife ordered a White Smile Pen, which was supposed to be free, except for $1.95 for shipping and handling. We were charged the 1.95, but on a separate transaction, they also charged our account $126.42. This is a scam. Nothing was ever said about any additional charge. Had we known they would charge such an exorbitant price, we never would have purchased the product in the first place. Since this cost was not agreed upon, I can only chalk it up to credit card fraud. We are contacting our bank and asking them to take action.

• Mc
    mcsnap Jan 26, 2010

They charged me two times for 126.42 each for a sample product. This is ### and I want my money back

• Sh
    sharron knopp Jan 26, 2010

There is no address they only charge you 87.62 and last monthe when the y charged me i was able to pull them up on the computor now i cant i closed my account last month because i did not know about the charge it said in the ad free only 1.95 shipping and handling. what the hell do they think people are stupid or what

• Da
    darlimou Jan 26, 2010

i agreed to a trial sample of the white smile pen and they keep taking 102.97 every month out of my account.i want full refund for the last 3 months as i cant find a number to call.

• Ti
    tinkerbell123163 Feb 02, 2010

I got a number: [protected]. This is a number int the United States.

• Wa
    Warren Sterling Feb 08, 2010

Order a sample from this conpany and they charged my credit card almost 90.00. I contested the charge with the credit card company, it was taken off.
    Now they have charged my credit card again. I guess I'm going to have to do this every month. Haven't been able to find a telephone number or address.

• Da
    daig Feb 09, 2010

having exactly the same problem here - Taken $230 from my account. Massive Con!!
    have no idea about how to go about getting this refunded!!

• Sm
    smokeape Mar 01, 2010

I contacted my Credit Card company and changed my credit card number as well as reported all fraudulent charges made to me by White Smile, et al. They have charged me under 5 separate names with accounts originiating from Cyprus and Great Britain. Truly an international fraudulent operation. The credit card company (MasterCard) will prosecute and seek relief since they will repay me those fraudulent charges.

Everyone needs to report the fraudulent charges immediately to your Credit Card company. Do not try to contact an overseas scam outfit when they are fraudulently billing you to begin with.

• Ka
    katekaren Mar 07, 2010

This product was trial only and they keep charging me every month 10 times the amount of the trial price and it seems to be different companies..

• Wh
    whatdoyouno Mar 12, 2010

Was given return instructions that were followed to the T. Now says that return had to be "processed" in the warehouse by a certain date. That date was 2 days after the date they said needed to be there. There is no "procedure" for them to refund. Charged $87.62 twice.
    This Company is a scam----do not do business with them.

• Je
    jean wilson May 11, 2010

the same thing happened to me i am going to look into this further as they are taking money out of peoples acounts without authurisation

Sara H. Aug 22, 2010

I cannot reach this company for my money back as the product is a rip off and their marketing tactics were deceitful!! Huge amount of money taken from my credit card.