Western Mining AllianceMisrepresentation of business

M

The Western Mining Alliance presents themselves as group of revolutionary mining rights activists, calling themselves the Western Mining Alliance at times which is a long established upstanding mining association since 1945, but the western mining alliance fraudulently presents themselves as part of this well respected Western Mining Alliance association, when in reality WMA has onle just started a few months ago.

After communicating with me they wanted donations and my professional contacts in the mining business, which I hesitated to do as something did not feel right. Then one night two days ago, I received a call threatening my life. I have the phone company working now to track it down.

I fear for my life, and am seriously initiating a restraining order, but after I saw their web site at www.westernminingalliance.com and that they actually had banners they give to the public of a skull&bones emblem on black background, I thought it better to let you take care of this.

They or their associates are now stalking me, my business associates and other business contacts.

SUMMARY

1.Fraud

2.Misrepresentation of business

3.Stalking

4.Phone threats

and God knows what else they are doing in the area of possible drug smuggling, or other un-american activitiers. I fear for my life so do not let them know any of this came from me, I am afraid I will be hunted down and murdered.

[protected]

10667 Basie Way
Cordova, California 95670

• Ev
    EvieToo Sep 01, 2015

Western Mining Alliance is a well known and legitimate group that is fighting to keep our rights to mine on both public and private lands. They work with Public Lands for the People, and these are the only Calif. based groups I know of willing and able to go to court to fight for mining rights. These groups are worthy of supporting, because they help all of us who value and use access to our National Forests for recreation, off-roading, hiking and all other uses. Evie

• 2c
    2cmorau Jun 13, 2013

complete fabrication Moongoose
    WMA is trying to make aware of issue's and educating the public of the double standards, How would anybody feel if thier job was removed, outlawed, and a year later thoses that outlawed your job are now doing just that very same thing but effectively worst
    Frank