Western Career CollegeIntimidation-In most programs-

It is going to be the next quarter and people want to get ahead in school or life and I had an interview with the Wester Career College people and yeah they are not professional I did meet with "Tony" Legler man was I glad that I did ask things about him before I knew the guy in person what a Jerk.
He is new to teaching and so is "KS" Hot lips her office is shared with the Criminal Justice Instructor-Of course they are racist, Ignorant and proud of it.
They come from other states out of California so they are here with resentment towards people in general.
I Did check out the old guy Oscar King his class is a joke.
KS and Tony wanted to come here and leave a mark, well she did as the WORST intructors ever and other Colleges KNOW about them.

So Boys and Girls don't waste your time and money.

• La
    LambofGod99 Apr 15, 2009

Thanks for responding to my comment. Yea Tony Legler is ###ing jerk off. It is a good thing you didn't enroll in that ###ing program. Did he put off the attitude that he was better than everyone? Well he thinks he is better than everyone but in reality, he nothing but a piece of ###. I had him as an instructor and believe he is as bad as they come. KS she is a ### and if she doesn't like you she will do anything in her power to make you fail or kick you out of the program. Yea, Oscar King I know he is a joke. His class was so boring and so ill informed, that I had to do most of my anatomy learning at home or from my parents which are a nurse and a doctor. Thank god I took course on that at De Anza College. They make the Surgical Tech program there like its the best in California and if you get in its like its a honor, but thats far from the truth. Skyline College in San Bruno has a better Surgical Tech program and it only cost $1500.00 for the whole thing, not $34, 000. People that kiss "KS" ### are such silly ### it would make me sick just being around them. "KS" boyfriend committed acts of sexual harassment and she did nothing about it. The girls who were victims of it, came and told here and she said to them if they complained she would kick them out of the program. Yea they wanted to leave a mark, a skid mark like on someone dirty underwear. When I got kicked out I actually told them thank you and to kiss my ###. What did the other colleges have to say about them? I really want to know. Email me at [email protected] and tell me, because it would kind of help my court case. All the instructors are friends that knew each other before they started teaching there and most were in the military, so you know what that means. So yea man, you made the right choice by not going there. I wish I did the same. Now I'm stuck paying back $30, 000 on a education I didn't even get.