Wegmans Food Markets — self check out
I would like to express my utter anger at you placing self-checkout registers inside the Bridgewater store. I am not for them, never will be. You are taking jobs away from people including teens who I see regularly working for this company. I also see some older women and men at the registers.
I go to your store for the products and because the register people are not only good at their jobs, the actually can hold a conversation with you. I have been to this particular store 3 times in the last two weeks and now the lines are twice as long becuase there are less actual customer service people at the registers. If I wanted to go to Walmart I would, I choose Wegman's because it seems like a great "family" store. I hope you will consider removing these self-checkout registers from the store. It takes away from your business.
More Wegmans Food Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza