Webhost.uk.netThis the worst host provider I have ever seen

D

This the worst host provider I have ever seen. Stay away.
My site continuously kept loosing connection with mysql. 4-8 times a day and would not reconnect until I contacted support to have them restart the mysql service. I have an ecommerce account, so not one of their cheap packages.
There is no telling how many times it went down that I didn't catch, or how long it was down until I did catch it down. 99% uptime is a joke with this company.
This continued for over 4 weeks. it then took me 2 weeks to find another host and get my site relocated.
I prepaid for a year and doubt I will see a refund so it will become a test host now for other software. thats all it's good for.
If you want headaches, this is the company for you.

• Li
    Linegeist Jul 18, 2014

Utterly appalling company, with half trained support staff and flaky back end practices. Even the telephone number on their UK website doesn't exist - rip off Britain's got it's moneys-worth with this outfit! I finally asked them to cancel the deal and change my IPS to another provider - and all they wanted was more money to let me go. Utter shambles - avoid!!!