Wausau WeightlossThe company provided some awful products and we wasted money for diet program

R

My sister and I went to Wausau Weightloss and paid around $2, 000 for the diet programs. It was rip off, because we got the supplements and some other stuff from them and it was impossible to eat or drink. I felt terrible and had the nausea. When I checked the description of the products, I was shocked and said my sister that I wouldn’t drink their supplements anymore. I have no idea where they found these products, but it was awful.