Watkins Ward GroupPrivate investigator

P Aug 03, 2020

I've been scammed £575 by this company.

I spoke to David Atkins at [protected]@local-detective.co.uk.

I transferred £575 by bank transfer and was told to wait 7 days.

The phone number they provide [protected] just goes straight to answer phone. They will not reply to my emails or calls.

I left a review for them on Yell, they reported it saying there is nobody called David who works there. I have the emails as proof. I've also received emails from [protected]@local-detective.co.uk saying they are getting my information ready. Lies!!

I've reported them to action fraud and three best voted.

Do not fall victim to these scammers

Here is one if their emails;
" Good morning Pamela

I've been asked to take ownership of arranging the final reporting to be delivered to you on your case matter.

I am aware that you have a deadline of next Monday. I can see already that the work is concluded and we are now in the process of arranging the reporting write-up for you.

I will revert further to you by the end of this week - I expect later PM today.
Kind Regards,

Regulated by the Information Commissioners Office:
*ICO License: ZA490969
*D-U-N-S Number: [protected]
*Registered England & Wales: [protected]
*Professional Indemnity Insured: PL-"

I see they also have been trying to remove any other reports made about them.

Private investigator
Private investigator

RESOLVED

Despite the company's genuine attempt to obtain information related to this complaint, the customer didn't reply to their messages.
The company has sent sufficient documentation to prove they provided a refund to the customer. Therefore, the complaint is considered resolved.