water distillerNo delivery, no refund

M

I'm a AAA Wholesale victim as well. The heating element in the distiller I bought from them stopped working. I called them and ordered a replacement. They insisted I pay the $198 by check 2 months later I not only received the wrong part, but it was used. When I called the sales department (because customer service is a recording where you can leave a message that will NEVER be answered) he said to return the part and send an additional $19 for the correct part, so I did. That was 3 months ago! Each time I call AAA Wholesale I speak to the same person and each time he asks me the same questions or just puts me on hold and forgets the call. If I call back I get voice mail. I've gone through this 17 times and now I'm going to seek legal action and start blogging about them.

• Ro
    ROLLAND Feb 08, 2008

product was listed as new---IT HAD SCALE IN THE AREA WHERE WATER TO BE DISTILLED---THIS
    UNIT HAD BEEN USED FOR QUITE AWHILE.
    SAID IT HAD BEEN INSPECTED BY RYAN--HE MUST NOT HAVE LOOKED INSIDE THE UNIT
    I AM VERY,VERY,VERY DISAPPOINTED..
    IF I WERE A PERSON WHO DID CUSSING ,THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TODO IT!!!!!!!!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices