Menu

Watch Repairs USA  -  Elgin pocket watch repair

D
Author of the complaint
4:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Watch Repair USA takes your money and does nothing. I first contacted them on 5 May 2019, they received my pocket watch on 7 May 2019. We haggled over the repair costs, which I thought were excessive and finally agreed on a price to fix this irreplaceable heirloom. They charged my credit card $727.94 on 5 Jun 2019.

We were in the midst of moving from NY to AZ, so I lost track of the repair. Having heard nothing, I emailed them 18 Oct 2019 for a status update and was told the watch would be shipped to me the week of 1 Dec 2019.

December came and went, I emailed them again 13 Jan 2020 requesting a status. They said they were in the final stages of the repair and it will be shipped within 2 weeks.

The 2 weeks came and went. I emailed them again 14 Mar 2020 requesting status of the repair. Again I was told it would be shipped in two weeks. I was quite upset by now. They gave me the email for a supervisor, Randy. I sent him an email and got no response.

It is now 13 Apr 2020 and I have heard nothing from them. They have continually lied to me about the status, Never explaining the delay. Meanwhile they have held my $727.94 for more than 10 months and as far as I know, they have done nothing.

More Watch Repairs USA complaints & reviews

Watch Repairs USA - Took my watch and money and have not returned it
Watch Repairs USA - UNresponsive
Watch Repairs USA - Watch &Repair&
Watch Repairs USA - Poor Work
Watch Repairs USA - they’ve had my watch since october!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Watch Repairs USA - Scam Artists