Walmart Stores — walmart did not replace defective bb gun which broke after the third discharge.
I bought a Beeman P17 BB pistol that fired 3 times. When I returned it to the store to get another one, a store credit or my money, I was told that all firearm sales are final. The store manager was callas and did not care that I was a loyal Walmart customer, spending over $600 a year there. My receipt stated "No return for ammunition purchases. It did not mention guns. The signs posted where guns are stored reads: "All Firearm and Ammunition sales are final." Under the Federal Law, a pellet gun is not a firearm. Liability for false advertisement aside, Walmart should take responsibility when it places a defective product in US commerce. Furthermore, a responsible company, which Walmart isn't one, should not shaft loyal unsuspecting consumers with lousy junk products that do not work.
BYCOTT WALMART. I will never give Walmart another penny worth of business. Neither should you!
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!