Vindale Researchfraud/misleading information

I have been completing Survey after Survey for this company and after 10 to 15 minutes of answering questions, I get a screen saying I did not qualify. Okay but I GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATION ALREADY!!! Which means they just scammed me out of all my information first, then they don't pay me the $1 or $5. per survey!
On the other hand if I use my credit card, they are more than happy to pay the $1. or $4. Why do I need to subscribe to a service when they only want me to evaluate it?
I have earned $37.75 to date. According to Vindale Research I can NOT request payment until I reach $50.00
Well I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND BE PAID THE MONEY I EARNED, HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THAT?

• Fa
    FAKDAT Jan 30, 2013

Well your right about the vindale scam,
    you take so many pre surveys they dont need to pay you lmao, sorry i have wasted my time on so many of these same sites, Promising you to make fair money and be entered into these lusious scam games, or BS lotterys SO SORRY TO ALL OF US FOOLS looking to make a frickin honest dollar ! what in the HE-- is this world comming to? SERIOUSLY scams around every corner how is a decent person really supposed to have any faith in our supposed justice system and government fat rat carrear pollititions? I say get rid of the whole lot of um ! a FRESH SLATE is what we need, and for all the scammers out there, REMEMBER"""""""" carma IS A ###!""""" do unto ya know, so this is < fak-dat> saying scam away we will perservere so fak all dat says fakdat!!! the us govt is the biggest SCAM property tax i paid for it so therefore it, s mine [censored] why do i haVE TO PAY EVERY FRIKIN YEAR FOR SOMETHING I ALREADY PAID FOR??????????? WTF>...HOW WOULD YA LIKE TO PAY TAXES ON YA 40, 000 DOLLAR CAR EVERYYEAR??????? i say FAKDAT FAKDAT !!! LMAO !! TO U ALL WHO FIND THIS FUNNY COOLBEANS, SOME IS REAL AS CAN BE!!! !!! scam away scam away the poLITITIONS get paid today >..by us so SPEAK OUT AMERICA!!! DONT B SCAMED ANYMORE. >>>>>>>>>FAKDAT ( <> <> )