Vertex International - Real Estate Servicesfraud company they keep your money. asif chaudhry is fraud

M Review updated:

Salam,

Watch out they have been banned in Bahria for taking people money and not delivering. The ceo Asif Chaudhry is now not allowed in bahria, bahria informed not to use this builder he is banned. He is making high rise in Lahore and Karachi do not put the deposit he will steal the money. Also the houses he madehe used the cheapest quality and lots of complaints against him.

All the real estate agent in islambad have been informed by bahria to watch out for him. I have a few customers that i had to inform

• Updated by Mustafa Qureshi 2000 · Feb 08, 2017

THOSE ARE THE HOUSES HE BUILD AND SO MANY HE NEVER BUILT

Talah Apr 30, 2019

DO NOT BELIEVE THE PHOTOS, YES HE BUILT THE HOMES. WHY DONT YOU GO TO BAHRIA ENCLAVE AND SEE ALL THOSE REALTOR & BUILDER OFFICES. ASK THEM ABOUT VERTEX AND THE QUALITY.

THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU THE HOUSE SELL FOR LESS AND LOTS HAVE COLLAPSED, GAS LEAKS, AND SO MANY PROBLEMS

Talah Apr 30, 2019

I have been fighting with the owner for 4 years to get my home he is fraudster so many people as you can see on google.

DO NOT EVER BUY HOME IN PAKISTAN UNLESS THE HOUSE IS COMPLETED AND READY OR YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE US

• Ya
    Yasser Ul Haq May 15, 2019

@Talah Completely agree with you. We've had, still having, a horrible experience with Asif. Fraudster.

• Malik Iqbal Apr 15, 2019

Fake reviews posted by some jealous person. Vertex International and Asif Choudhry sb are one of the pioneers who is working for Bahria Enclave since the very beginning. Their project of Margalla Villas was a great success and I still remember when all of us dealers took our clients to show this project. All villas have been completed and people are living there. Well maintained, well managed and most populated area of Bahria Enclave.

All customers and clients feel confident to invest in Bahria Enclave. Its a best investment option for the near future, and the best place to build your house of dream. We deal in Residential Plots and commercial properties. Investment group have their own projects in Bahria Enclave. Visit us before investing with us

• Az
    Aziz ur Rahman Jul 30, 2019

@Malik Iqbal Fake reviews??
    Talk to buyers of Gulberg dream villas

• Ha
    Hashmivertex Oct 31, 2018

Also waqas is a liar most of the houses in bahria and gulberg have not been transfered, as he owes money to Bahria. He is not willing to pay bahria so they will not transfer it

• Ha
    Hashmivertex Oct 31, 2018

"BUYERS BEWARE!!! VERTEX International Islamabad is a fraudulent company owned and run by a smooth-talking conman. Their construction is substandard and dangerous. The owner Asif Shafiq Chaudhry is a downright dishonest individual. We bought a Margalla Villa in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad from them in March 2014. In September 2014, within six months, in the monsoonal rains, huge cracks appeared in the walls, the roof started to sag and the villa became dangerous and unlivable. Mr. Asif Shafiq Chaudry and VERTEX committed in writing to build us a new replacement villa, but despite repeated promises in writing and verbally, four years later we do not have our villa. Asif Chaudhry made a commitment in writing at the office of the Superintendent of Police Islamabad City to deliver our villa on the 31st of March 2018. However, the villa is nowhere near completion. Anyone thinking of dealing with this company and this individual be warned by our experience. All over seas Pakistanis, do not be fooled by this fraudulent individual and his sham of a real estate development company."

• Mr
    Mrs. Waqas Oct 13, 2018

Hi everyone, I was searching for something else but just found this page and realize that so many people here commenting about a someone's business which might he even didn't know that. Anyways just to let you guys know that I am one of Asif Choudhry's client, I bought a house in Margalla Villas back in 2012. The project was late, but I am living in my house Villa no 8 from the last few years. We all know that there were some issues with Bahria Town and Malik Riaz, so Transfers were late, but its all done. Our house being transferred to my husband's name a year after we got possession for this house.

Someone mentioned that this company been banned from Bahria Office which is clearly wrong information. Our relatives recently bought a plot in another sector of Bahria Enclave and Asif being treated well in all Bahria offices. I don't know why all dealers are getting against him.

I will strongly recommend everyone to confirm after viewing this project and confirm with authorities instead of listening to fellow rival dealers.

I am sharing some of the pictures of our Margalla Villas, a project completed by Asif Choudhry. Just to remind all of you that these pictures were taken from Bahria Enclave's Official Facebook page.

• Am
    Aminislambad Oct 11, 2018

there are so many victims of fraud and it is not wor giving him money since you will take 10 years to get your money back

• Am
    Aminislambad Oct 11, 2018

Beware of springfield farms islambad the owner Asif has launched his next fraud he already took people money from gulberg and bahria... he is a fraud

• Aa
    Aaatif Jan 18, 2018

Asif Chaudhry is a crook . He has taken my hard earned money for making a house and has not returned it for last 3 years . I have run pillar to post but to no avail . Authorities must take notice . He has many such victims .

• Aa
    Aatif Jamal Qidwai Nov 08, 2017

I agree as I have been a victim of Asif chaudhry