Van Cleef and Arpels β€” Rip Off

Buy only if you want to throw you money down the drain. Employees receive 40% discount on all merchandise! That means if you purchase a watch or a piece of jewelry for $10, 000, know that an employee can get the same item for $6000. The company is jacking up the price to astronomical levels. If you purchase, they will give you a certificate of stupidity to go along with your item.

MauiAL51 Jun 02, 2012

Wow! A company charging more than their cost for the items they sell. The sheer audacity of such a scheme is overwhelming. But seriously, I never have, and never will take employee discounts into consideration when I make purchases because I consider them a perk for the employees and has nothing at all to do with the price I pay.

• Ly
    lydia du Toit Oct 07, 2012

Good day, I dont know if this is the right sight but dont know where else to submit this complaint. My husband bought me a bottle of the Feerie Eu de Parfum, which i really love. I have noticed to my disapointment that the inside of my lid has perished and now I cannot close the bottle and therefore cannot transport it on my trip! wonder if you could help and also maybe take note of it as your product is of such a high quality, that needs to be seen to.
    warm regards

lydia du toit

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices