BioLife Plasma Services

Fri:6:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Biolife Plasma ServicesSomething goes wrong

There was a quite a few times that I try to donate to complete my platinum program and also large promotion dollar amount. When it gets to the point when I have to donate to complete the platinum or to complete 8 donation promo, they check my temperature it's to high 99.6. And it's always the same number. Today I went to try donate my fever was high and it was 99.6. Also I had to do a vein check because my previous donation from two days ago the technician had a hard time finding my vein which was false. The person never had any issues at all. Why is false information in my file about vein being difficult to see? As for my fever that is also false because I had a full physical in the beginning of december and I mentioned to my physician about me donating and getting high fevers. My blood work for my own personal physician came out perfect. There is no infections no blood disease whatsoever. Bio life needs to check their machines or their randomly program to turn people away. I'm very disappointed.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Biolife PlasmaAppointments

I've donated twice a week for months now and ever since covid it's not even worth going anymore. You schedule an appointment at a certain time for a reason, so you should be check in and in a chair within 15 mins of that appointment like it always used to be. Now I'm sitting there for a hour or more before I'm even in a chair. What's the point of even making a appointment for a certain time then? It's ridiculous, biolife has to come up with a better system than what's going on now. Why even take so many appointments especially when you understaffed and do not even have all sections open. Now I can't go because I'm not going to be there for 3 hours or more for 20 or 50 dollars. Also why do I never get any promotions to my email that a lot is others get. Something better has to be done.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Biolife Plasma Services — Very rude employee David

Today (12-10) I went in at 6:45 am to start the process of donating plasma. Everyone was helpful and nice...