2041 148th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA, 98007, US
Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Fred MeyerThe rudeness of an employee at the meat department

I would like to report what I have experienced at the Fredmayers store at 2041 148thAve NE, Bellevue WA at about 11:48 am this morning (1/23/2021). The store customer service phone number is [protected].

I was at the meat department and asked for white shrimp. The employee at that department said that the same shrimp is in frozen packet in a freezer. I asked him if I cannot buy at the department from him and he said you can but the same thing is there showing his reluctance. Understanding him, I checked the freezer and decided that is not I wanted and I moved on for other things. Then I came back at a time there was absolutely no one at the meat department. The same employee was there and he saw me but did not want to come to serve me. He was absolutely doing nothing.

Few minutes later there was another customer came left of me and looking into seasoned fish. The same employee at the meat department came and passed me and went to the left and served the other customer. And after that the employee looked at me. I asked for a pound of white shrimp and I told the one marked as 4.77/lb. The employee said that price was with card. The price shown at the container at the top is 4.77/lb and the price marked at the bottom of the container is 6.99/lb. He gave me but the price matched neither of those prices but 11.99/lb. So I inqured and he said that the 4.77 was with card. I did not see 4.77/lb in the price on the package at all.

So I said I did not get it and asked again. There was another employee who has been working at the Fredmayers so long and very customer service oriented was watching our conversation and said that the 4.77/lb was with digital coupon. Then I left. I was hearing the rude employee who was yelling " that is not the price okay... by looking at the same place I was. There wasn't anyone there. He was essentially exerting his anger.

I would like to bring few things to your attention.

1. I have been a customer at this particular store for very long time and I never experienced Fredmayer fostering this culture or this type of services.

2. Treating people based on how they look is totally unacceptable.

3. A customer may be a leading attorney wo knows the law in and out and no one is going to put a label on them.

I would like to hear from you.

Vanaja

[protected]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vanaja Rajah
Date: Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 2:41 PM
Subject: Fredmayer
To: Vanaja Rajah

I would like to bring few things to your attention.

2. Treating people based on how they look is totally unacceptable.

I would like to hear from you.

Vanaja