ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

IntoxalockService

I was locked out of my car. I have a volvo s60. Intoxalock sent my work order to car toys in federal way. At that time they weren’t license for calibration. I had towed my car to car toys in federal way & from federal way to tuwkila. I am trying to get my money reimbursed for the towing because it was not my fault that intoxalock sent the work order to the wrong location. I’ve been trying to get this resolved for over 2 months now. I have all receipts and emails you need. They make a mistake and want you to pay for it. I feel this company is a scam.

Comment Guidelines