ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ashley HomestoreLiving room furniture / have been misinformed and lied to several times, unethical work practices

On 10/9/21 I bought a 3 piece living room set. From the beginning I have been misled, misinformed, and even flat out lied to about my purchase. For one when I went to the store to buy a particular set I saw on their website advertised for a certain price, the saleswoman attempted to sell me the set for almost 1, 000 more than it was advertised. Second, I bought the set because I was informed it was in stock which I found out later it was not in stock. I bought this particular set because it was supposedly in stock and I needed furniture for the upcoming holidays as I just most into a new home and needed furniture for my visiting family, a detail I conveyed to them but they apparently didn't care about that. After I had bought and paid for everything I was then told that it had to be ordered and it would be delivered within 2 weeks. That news was a little frustrating but still within time for the holidays so it should have been ok. A few weeks later only the rocker recliner showed up and it was inoperable as it wouldn't recline. I was given the option to have someone come out and fix it, which I accepted. No one ever came to fix the recliner so, being a mechanic myself I just fixed the damaged, new piece of furniture I received from your store. I've been back to the store several times to find out when my furniture would arrive. I was told by the store manager it would arrive the week of Thanksgiving, which it never did. After that I was told it would arrive for sure before christmas, which it has not. Now I'm being told it may or may not arrive in January. Two holidays I've had with my family traveling from other states with only a recliner for living room furniture and no one from your store could care less. Their only concern was getting my money which I paid the same day. I have asked for my money back so I could purchase other furniture, I was told I would only get a portion of it back. I asked if I could receive the showroom furniture and I didn't mind that it was basically used at that point. I was denied this request as well. Additionally to add to my furniture issue, I saw a painting in the store that I would have liked to purchase. I asked about the painting and was told that I couldn't buy the one on the wall but I could order it. Not wanting to go through that again I declined. That was 2 weeks ago and yesterday when I went again to inquire about my furniture order I noticed the painting was gone. I asked about it and was told it was sold to a customer. I had asked 2 weeks earlier to do the exact same thing but was denied yet they allowed someone to buy it!!
Sales order number [protected]

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ashley HomestorePurple cow protection plan

I was told in store if I purchased a protection plan it would cover any damage even if it were cut by a pocket knife. They said if they could not fix it they would replace the damaged furniture. I paid $398.99 extra for this so called 3 year protection plan. Purchase date 8/23/2019. They did not cover corner of foot rest on recliner where dog chewed it.

Comment Guidelines