ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Lowe'sCustomer service

I'm a contractor and use Lowe's extensively. I need a plain overhead door for a customer and my Lowe's, East Fort Worth, Texas, didn't one in stock.

My Lowe's app said the Lake Worth Lowe's had one in stock however this Lowe's is about 25 miles across town.

I needed the door so I went TJ to the Lake Wirth store, grabbed a cart, went to the garage doors and there was a single 8'x7' overhead door in a slot with a price marker of $299.00. Two Lowe's employees loaded the door onto my cart and I went to the millwork desk to pay for the door. It rang up $439.00. The door was clearly in a bin marked $299.00.

I asked to speak to a manager who turned out to have a terrible attitude. The experience left me angry as I'm not used to being talked down to by someone I asked for help from.

Regardless, I understand the door was a more expensive 8'x7' door, placed in a bin with the wrong price.

The manager, Chisholm, was rude and condensing . I asked where the door shown in stock was located and he told me to have a nice day and walked away.

Needless to say, this manager didn't do anything to promote the goodwill of Lowe's and probably need customer interaction training.

Customer service

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Kf
      KFuller Jun 02, 2021

Comment and opinion made above.

ADVERTISIMENT