Castle Dental

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Castle DentalTeeth removal

We went in to have 4 wisdom teeth removed and an additional tooth removed, we had gotten sent to this location after Hendersonville tn said they don't do surgery. Well we get there and they state we weren't getting anything done just a consultation waited another two hours the room was set up ready for us come to find out the front desk then told us that we never did a payment plan which Hendersonville has said that we've done then I offered to do it a different way and allow me to go down the road to the bank and she states well I still need your account number and routing number and then rudely states the Wi-Fi is not working will have to reschedule you I didn't said don't even worry about it they were rude and disrespectful and didn't seem to care that we were in pain and upset!

Comment Guidelines