American Home Shield [AHS]

860 Ridge Lake Blvd # G02, Memphis, TN, 38120, US

Reviews and Complaints

American Home Shield [AHS] — Furnace replacement

We requested a service request online Wednesday, January 5th at appr. 5:30pm (12 degrees outside). When no...

American Home Shield [AHS]Refrigerator repair

Dear Sir,
On December 23, 2020 I reported that my refrigerator didn't work and was in need of repairs. I was then contacted by a person named Steve, who works for the contracted company for repairs. After explaining the situation, I was told the part would be ordered. Steve then called on 12-24-20 and requested that I send a photo of the model # in info on the refrigerator. I complied. On January 4, 2020, Steve came out. He advised that the control panel on the front was bad and he would order the part. He then told me that the part would arrive on the 9th of January. The 9th came and passed with nothing. I called Steve and was told that the part would be here sometime between the 16th and the 19th of January 2021.
The 19th came and went with nothing being said by AHS or by Steve. I called Steve on Wednesday January 20th and was told that the part would not arrive until sometime in late February or early March! How can this be acceptable? Can you live out of coolers and try to keep food fresh for two or more months? I called and complained and was told that your company would pay me around $325.00 to settle the claim, but nothing more. This is far less than what your company touts and I think is beyond any reasonable amount of time a customer should wait. Several options are available: 1) provide us with a temporary refrigerator (not the portable offered that would not suffice). When the part comes in, fix ours and then take the loaner back. 2) Since the product cannot be repaired in a "reasonable" amount of time, replace the item as advertised in your commitment with a new refrigerator. I look forward to your response.

Diane Beaver
[protected]@msn.com
835 Ren Val Road
Union, Mo 63084

American Home Shield [AHS]Air conditioning

On Nov. 14, 2020i I called AHS about my A/C not cooling. A technician was sent out on Nov. 16, 2020 and said I need either a new coil or a new unit. It is now Nov. 30, 2020 and I still am with out air conditioning. I live in Florida and I have a medical breathing issue. I call and they tell me the same thing. I call the technician and not even a return call. I am about to go on social media, news outlets and voice my issue there. I will get the Better Business Bureau involved.

ADVERTISIMENT

American Home Shield [AHS]Was charged twice for contract cancellation and have not been refunded

I cancelled my contract on 10-14-2020 and was charged twice for the cancellation fee. I have made several phone calls to AHS and each time been told that the refund was in process. The last time I called I was told they would expedite the refund. That was last week and I still have not received it. I have even been put on hold for an hour and then disconnected more than once.
      AHS Contract #[protected]

American Home Shield — Home warranty

I requested simple faucet replacement for my under sink water filter system. Simple water filter faucet. The...

American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — Replacement of appliance

After more than a month after determining our Jenn Air range cannot be repaired and has to be replaced there...