Menu
CB Medical Negligence and Deficiency Comfort Keepers 608 California Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15202, US
Comfort Keepers company logo
reviews & complaints
Comfort Keepers company logo

608 California Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, 15202, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
6:53 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Comfort Keepers - Bullying By Office Staff

Comfort Keepers and constant work place bullying from Kelley all go together; falsely accusing me of errors I did not make, flaunting status and authority, condescending and demeaning attitude, derogatory remarks, insults, failing to return calls or emails. When I complained I was shut down by the owner Mark who did nothing. ALSO: unrealistic work schedules to include making me work 21 hours in a 28.5 hour period by threatening, "if you don't report to work again tonight (after being up all night sitting in a chair and working the day before and day after without a break, Erroneous paychecks to include, not paying for all time worked, and mileage reimbursement stubs with no information to verify the information. Run for the hills! This company is not worth the aggravation and stress.

Read full review of Comfort Keepers and 3 comments
Hide full review
3 comments
K
K
kirkvitaBella
, US
Apr 27, 2016 4:34 pm EDT

This company is nothing more then a slave labor institution. I was hired in at $8.50 an hr. I was told that after 90 days I would be re-evaluated and receive the $13.00 an hr. I was making ay a previous employer. 375 days later, $8.50. I was put in situations that I wasn't medically qualified to do. This company is not only a joke for the employees but a danger to the clients who need our love and care.

P
P
pissed at comfort keepers
, US
Dec 05, 2012 11:56 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Believe me you are not the only one to get screwed by this"company" they need to be put out of business !

Urbana, US
Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm EST

I just found out I was fired.

I did falsely accuse a male employee whom I was angry of at of sexual harassment. I later apologized and admitted my mistake and they still fired me even though I made a clean confession and apologized. How heartless, they will be hearing from my lawyer now.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer