ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild WingsTake out / delivery orders

Every time I order delivery from this location they only give me half of my order when I paid for the entire thing plus the fees and tip to delivery.
I thought maybe picking it up myself would fix the problem however everytime I try that it's still messed up.
usually I get the wrong food and only a portion of what I ordered.
I could not tell you the last time this location has completed my order successfully. This is a recurring issue for myself and my friends as well. In the last year I would say I ordered take out from this location and it has failed to be correct every time.
I always end up going out of my way to get the food I had already paid for, then half of my food is cold bc it had to sit out while waiting for me to bring the rest back.
Everytime this location acts like it's not that big of a deal and is very rude about handling this situation. It seems as if they must be doing this on purpose in hopes that we won't call back and then they can save money or something.
This is the only decent restaurant in this city but if this continues i'm not sure if we will be able to continue to support this location because it's getting to be unacceptable. I make up excuses for them everytime and try to tell myself it's an accident and to not be upset. However, this has just happened too many times and has never been right.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Buffalo Wild Wingswing special on tuesdays

My coworkers and I go almost every Tuesday for wings n other food n drinks. Last week we were informed of new special bogo...no problem! Then we were told no well done wings were allowed for special no exceptions!! We order this because there has been several times we've ordered n wings not done! Talked to manager she said corporate policy because if they are busy they don't have time for that. We go after work 2:30ish anywhere from 2-8 ppl. There is rarely more than 10 ppl in there at this time even when college is in session. Needless to say no one ordered anything even ppl not getting wings. At the time there were only 2 other customers!! We spend anywhere from $50 plus on slow Tuesday afternoon...thought they would appreciate regular customer business. Now we will probably find somewhere else to go.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Netter · Jul 21, 2019

Don't understand reasoning behind no well done wings on Tuesdays when you get undercooked wings if you don't order well done?!

Respond