I was eating my crispy chicken club salad at home that I ordered on kiosk station I asked for no tomato and got chewing gum after eating 98 % of the salad. It was stuck to the bottom of the black plastic bowl mixed with balsamic dressing. The manager told me they always chew gum and he tells them to stop and say he was sorry and wanted to replace my salad but that wasn't good enough for me. I'm a nurse and I can't wear nails that can pop off with bacteria in my client food so why can a worker be allowed to do this to me. I was nauseous all day and threw up after. I don't want Burger King again it was traumatic for me.